7

Mark's pov

We arrived back home later in the day. I loved being in the city. It was something fresh and differnt.

Just then Jackson pulls my arm back causing me to turn around, landing me right into Jackson our chest pressed together. "I got you something." Jackson whispers into my ear.

He then pulls us into his room. For once it was clean. I adrimed his room and the design it was.

"Oh hold on I have something for you aswell

"Oh hold on I have something for you aswell." I say remembering the drawing I made of him the other day. I rip it out of my sketch book and race back into the room.  

"Jackson." I say grabbing his attention. I then slide the folded drawing into the back pocket of his jeans. "Was this a chance to touch my amazingly fine a$$?" Jackson smirks. "Oh please, we all know Jinyoung and Youngjae have the best butts of us all." I laugh.

Jackson then hands me a bag, I open it and gasp at what I saw. "Jackson you didn't." I pull out a pastel pink skit8.

"I'm going to try it on."  I smile as I grab a pair of tights and a white  shirt.

"  I smile as I grab a pair of tights and a white  shirt

"I love it." I squeal hugging Jackson. "I'm so happy you found your true self." Jackson say ruffling my hair. "Will Jinyoung let me borrow the car?" I ask changing into legging. "Idk why?" "I wanted to do something." I say.

  So we asked Jinyoung, and like the mother he is, he questioned me. "What are you doing again?" Jinyoung asked. "I can't tell you yet, but if I can't take the car I'll uber." I shrug, but Jinyoung shakes his head.

"Just take the car." Jinyoung sighs. I hug him and grab the keys. I drove to the same parking lot we were in earlier. I hop out and head to a building we passed earlier.

It was an art studio.