16

Mark's POV

   I woke up on the couch. The end credits for WALL-E repeating. I look down to see Jackson's head on my lap. I roll my eyes, and smile softly. I reach over and grab my phone. I logged into Instagram.

  I pulled up The8's Instagram. I scrolled through his feed. He does wear feminine clothes alot. But it suits him. I stoped at one of his posts. I liked the post and commented on it.

'That outfit suits you really well

'That outfit suits you really well. -A cross dresser.' I post the comment and, I go through some of his other posts. Another more recent one, caught my eye.

-Oh wow the old me

-Oh wow the old me... Before I started Cross dressing. I call this a successful glow up.

He was so confident with his outfits. I could admit how jealous I felt. I wish I felt that confident enough to wear these kinda outfits out in public. Just then my phone then let's out 2 pings. Jackson groans and begins to shift. I place my hand on his side so he doesn't roll of to the side of the couch.

The8 had liked one of my photos. I open up notification and looked to see which photo he liked. It wasn't a bad one thank god. The other notification came from Instagram. I had got a dm? I open it up and see it's from The8. I hesitated to respond, but what's the worst thing that could happen?

Hi.

Hey how are you?

I'm good wbu?

Meh, fell aleep on the couch and my friend is ontop of me

Sounds like my life.

So... you cross dress awell?

Yeah, but I wish I had your confidence. I'm too nervous to do that!

What type of outfits so you wear?

I own a lots of skirts and sweaters

Well from my Insta I guess you can see what type of clothes. Most people identify them as Chinese stlye lol😂

Oh your Chinese?

Yeah my name is Xu Minghao, but I go by The8.

I'm Mark Yi Eun Tuan. I'm American but of Taiwanese descent.

Well it's Nice to meet you mark!

Nice to meet you The8! Your the first person I've met who cross dress.

Aww. I'm guessing by some of your posts you go to Seoul?

Yeah, I actually live here in Seoul. With my friends.

Is the one in the Red Bambam?

Yeah how did know?

I've seen him on Insta before.

Cool, hold on my friend is calling me brb.

  I get up off of the couch pushing Jackson up with me. I enter the kitchen to see JB and Jinyoung with cat whiskers drawn on their face. I can't help but burst out laughing, Jackson joining in me.

   "Get the makanae line!" He orders and we nod. We head to the bottom of the stairs. "Makanae line! Breakfast, I made pancakes!" I yell. I count down to 3 and then the makanae line came running down the stairs into the kitchen.

The freeze when they see and angry JB and Jinyoung glaring at them. It was hard to take them seriously with the cat whiskers. "It was Yugyeom's idea!" Bambam and Yongjae yells and Yugyeom sprints off. "Bambam." I say and Bambam slowly turns to face me. "I will bring back Yugyeom." He says and I nod and snap my fingers and Bambam takes off. "Your power over that kid astonishes me." Jinyoung sighs.

  Bambam returned pulling Yugyeom with him. He had to wipe the marker off their face. "You owe me new eyeliner." Bambam says as they dispose of the many makeup wipes they used. It occurred to me I left The8.

Hey I'm back.

Cool, so you're not dead!

Wooooooooooooooow 😂

So I know we just met and all, but do you like wanna meet up for coffee?

Yeah sure, I've never met another cross dresser so I could learn a few things!

How about at 10 at Cafee Baspae?

Yeah! I'll see you there!

And Mark?

Yeah?

Wear a skirt, and I'll wear mine. Take the step out of your comfort zone.

Ok.