9

Jackson's pov

We arrive at the hospital within the next few minutes and I race to the front desk. "We're here for Dong Yi Eun." I say as she hands me a bag.

"Here are the belongings we had retrieved from his car. And this aswell." She says also handing me a large board in a garabge bag,

  I pull the board out and see it was a painting. It was a galaxy sky, "oh my god it's beautiful." I mumble. "I can't believe he painted this." Jinyoung say, Mark's signature was written in the bottom left corner.

  I look into the smaller bag and see 1 peice of folded paper, I unfold it and I can't help but crying at the drawing. It was if me. It was simple yet advanced.

I hug the drawing close to my chest and cry

I hug the drawing close to my chest and cry. I should have gone with him. But I know Mark likes to paint in private.

"When can we see him?" I ask "Patient Dong Yi Eun. Is undergoing urgent medical procedures. And visitors aren't aloud to see him rn." She explains, and I nod.

We were now sitting in the waiting room. I look over to my right. Jb and Jinyoung were sitting togheter hand in hand, Jinyoung's head leaning on JB's head.

I look to my left. And see a heartbreaking sence, Bambam was crying his eye's out, and Yugyeom was comforting him, but Yugyeoms eyes were also glossy.

"Hey Youngjae you and the makanes should head home, it's getting late." I say and nod my head towards bambam. "Get him home." I whisper softly to Youngjae.

Youngjae nodds and walks over to Yugyeom whispering into his ear, he sigh amd nods slowly. "Com'on bam lets go home." Yugyeom mumbles as he picks Bambam up by his thighs. Bambam wrapping his hands around Yugyeoms shoulders, and his leags around Yugyeoms waist.

Yugyeom's pov

After the walk home I make our way to me and Bambam's, shared room. Bambam was silently crying on my shoulder. I set him down in his bed and cover him in his fluffy blankets.

Me and Bambam had separate beds, even tho we ended up sleeping together in one bed.

"Hey Yugyeom?" Youngjae calls softly poking his head into our room, which he used to share with us

"Hey Yugyeom?" Youngjae calls softly poking his head into our room, which he used to share with us. "Yeah Hyung?" I say moving away from bambam so I don't wake him.

"Your tall so can you help me hang this up?" He asks holding up Mark's painting. "Sure." I say. After we finish we hear a loud crash from upstairs and screams in Thai.

"Omg Bambam." I gasp racing up the stairs.