39

Mark's pov

We took exactly one week before we started wedding planning. Jinyoung was the one to suggest it so we let the reality and the fact we are back home from after a year.

"So who are you taking to be your groomsmen?" Jackson asked as I thought about the question for a minute.

I get up and grab a pen and notebook before retaking my spot on Jackson's lap.

"Well Jinyoung is obviously going to be my best man. JB will be yours. I get Bambam as a groomsmen and you can have Yugyeom and Youngjae shall be our Ring Bearer."  I write down.

"But I get Youngjae on my wedding team." I clarify. "Wait why do you get Youngjae?" Jackson pouted.

"I'm a cross dresser babe. A all time Femboy at most, it's going to take more than 2 people to get me to pick a suit." I said placing a peck on his lips.

☆☆☆

Within the next week me and Jinyoung were out flower shopping and cake and decoration shopping. "Thank goodness your mom gave us her credit card and said 'Go big or go home.'" The8 said carrying another shopping bag on his arm.

"Yeah what's Jackson doing to help?" Jinyoung asked as I shot him a glare. "You specifically told him and Yugyeom they can't help out." I reminded him.

"Have you decided anything for your bachelor party?" The8 changed the subject quickly as my eyes lit up.

"YEP! I rented us a cabin alone in the mountains and we're going snowboarding!" I say as Jinyoung goes pale.

"So we will be basically be spending the weekend in a horror movie where we get murdered in the snow. Great." Jinyoung rolls his eyes.

☆☆☆

Next week was really fun. All of us were out suit shopping, well more of fitted. "Omg look at all the colors!" Youngjae gasps as he trails his hands through the rainbows of clothes.

"Hi guys how are you doing today? I'll be your 'guide' Hyungwon!" A tall male makes his way over to us as he shakes our hands.

"So who are our grooms?" Hyungwon asks.  "That's us!" Me and Jackson raised our hands. “And who else who did you bring with you today?” Hyungwon asks.

“We have Jinyoung my man of honour, my groomsmen BamBam, Youngjae and The8.” I say as hyungwon shakes their hands again

“And this is my man of honour JB and my groomsmen Yugyeom, and Rm.” Jackson says. Rm and Jackson have been best friends since Jackson moved here from China.

"Ok so what are we looking for?" Hyungwon asks. "Well I'll be wearing the white but Jackson wants to wear something navy. So we could start there?" I ask.

“Ok let’s get shopping.” Hyungwon says. And within an hour of dress up. I found a white suit and Jackson found the navy one he was looking for.

 I found a white suit and Jackson found the navy one he was looking for

“What are we looking for, for the groomsmen?” Hyungwon askes as they all looked at me, I still hadn't told them my plan yet.

“Well actually I don’t want them all in the same suit, I want them to pick out their own outfits, something that’s them, but following the color board.” I expect.

“Ok you heard the groom! Go on!” Hyungwon shoos off the others happily.