40

Mark's pov

However despite me already getting my suit with Jackson and the others, me and Jinyoung have a suprise planned. So that's why him and I plus The8 were out looking for a dress.

"Where are we even supposed to go for a cross dresser to get me fit?" I ask as The8 pulls out his phone and dials a number. "Hello, can you get Mr. Kim on the line please? Thank you." The8 said.

"Hey hyung. I need you to clear your totally 'busy schedule' because I'm in need of your service. I have a groom in need of a fitting asap." The8 said.

"Yes I'm aware you airhead. Yes he's like me. Can we get that appointment please?" The8 asked and smiled. "Thank you so much! We'll see you soon!" The8 ending the call.

"We got an appointment!" The8 said excitedly as he grabbed mine and Jinyoung's hands.

We had to walk a few blocks but we ended up at a shop called '20 Shining Diamond Dresses' "Hey Jeonghan!" The8 said as we entered the large building.

"Hi The8. Hi boys! Mingyu is ready and right around the corner!" Jeonghan smiled as he pointed off

"MINGYU!" The8 yelled happily as he jumped onto a tall male as they both go crashing to the floor. "Its been to long!" The8 said

Mingyu shot up and held his hand out to us. "Kim Mingyu nice to meet you. Who's my groom?" He smiled warmly as we shake his hand.

"That'll be me, I'm Mark Tuan." I smile back at him. "Okay and your a cross dresser?" He asks and I nodd.

"Okay that's fabulous! I fit dresses for cross dressers. So what dress are we looking for? Give me ALL the details!" He said guiding us to his table.

"Well I obviously want it to be silver, long, maybe a high neckline, sleeves, glitter, and maybe not too see-through." I list off.

"Okay we'll start there!" Mingyu says leading me to the back room where the dresses are.