17

Mark's POV

I was in my room getting ready, trying on a many skirts as I could find. Of course my sense of finding matching clothes was wavering. I finally ended up picking a pink floral top, white skirt and my Adidas. I felt confident in my outfit.

"Were are you going?" I hear Jackson call, he was leaning against my door frame

"Were are you going?" I hear Jackson call, he was leaning against my door frame. "I'm meeting a friend." I say pulling a comb through my hair. "And- your wearing a skirt?" He asked. I turned around and started at him. "Yes... Is that a problem?" I ask and he shakes his head.

  "No no, I'm just surprised but I'm also happy because you always were nervous about wearing one in public." He says and I breath a sigh of relief. "Hand me my glasses please." I ask, I didn't feel like wearing contacts. "Who are you meeting?" Jackson asked placing my glasses on my face. "A friend, he's also a cross dresser." I say excitedly.

  "Ahhh really, that's so cool." He says booping my nose. "Yeah, now I just have to get Jinyoung to drive me." I sigh grabbing my bag, I link my hand with Jackson's as we head down the stairs. "Plzzzz!" I beg as Jinyoung bit his lips nervously. "I don't know mark." He says and I fall to my knees. "Plz, you driving is safer than anyone else driving me. And if not I would drive myself." I say and finally Jinyoung caves.

  I soon arrive at the cafe I was afraid of being too early. But I saw a boy in a skirt also waiting outside the door, another male, who also looked Chinese was hugging his waist. The one must have been The8. The8 told the guy something and pointed outside. The other guy nodded and exited the cafe. Soon I got over my nervousness and walked in.

  "Hi are you The8?" I ask almost face palming, he looked like he does on his Instagram. "Yeah. Hey Mark." He smiles. "I like the outfit." He smiles. "Thanks, I like yours too." I smile. The8 really pulled his off. We sat down and orders our coffee, and cake pops. We talked about our lives and cross dressing.

"Yeah, Jun wonders how I can manage walking in heels

"Yeah, Jun wonders how I can manage walking in heels." The8 explains as he shows his grey heels. "I wear heels to, so does Bambam but he normally sticks with very small wedges." I say. "Who was the guy you were just with?" I ask nervously and he chuckles. "Oh that was my boyfriend Jun." He says taking a sip of his drink.

  "I could ask the same for you, who was the guy you were with?" He teases raising an eyebrow. "Oh that's was Jackson." I say. "What's your relationship with him then?" The8 smirks. "We've been best friends since high school. I met him through my best friends boyfriend." I says and The8 nods. "How did you meet Jun?" I ask.

  "Back in china I was part of a dance team and in charge of b-boying. It was safe to say Jun was my biggest fan!" The8 giggles. The more we talked the later it got. Soon Jinyoung came to pick me up. "The8 this is my best friend Jinyoung." I says as the 2 shake hands. "We need to hang out again." The8 says and I nodd eagerly. "Of course I'll text you!" I wave as I get into the car and The8 walks to the parking lot.

  "Did you have fun?" Jinyoung asked as I leaned back in my seat. "Yeah, I did." I smile softly.