35

Mark's pov

Time since Jackson's party passed by quickly, it's now almost June and me and Jackson had been going strong as always.

Until 2 weeks ago, he became a tad bit more secretive and seemed more distant than normal. I thought it was just me being skeptical but it was becoming obvious.

"Omg Jinyoung what if he wants to break up!" I panic as I walk back and forth in his room as he at on the bed reading a book, not listening.

"PAY ATTENTION! THIS IS SERIOUS!" I yell snatching the book from his hands. Jinyoung snatched the book and swung it against my head, nearly causing the room to start spinning.

"Will you cut it out! He's not gonna dump you!" Jinyoung sighs harshly. "He loves you too much for that, and he knows he won't be living here if he does dump you." Jinyoung said.

"Than what's going on?!" I ask as I rather dramatically falling on the couch. "I wouldn't worry about it Mark, Jackson can't keep secrets, especially from you." Jinyoung sighed.

"So if something is going on, he's bound to tell you sooner or later." Jinyoung said sitting next to me. "Wanna watch the princess bride?" He asks with a small smile.

♧♧♧

Just like Jinyoung said, Jackson eventually told me his reasoning on becoming more distant. Sadly I found out on my 1 year anniversary.

I was first greated with breakfast in bed, (cooked by Jinyoung obviously)  but it still tasted good.

"One more surprise." Jackson says. "Babe you've been saying that all day. What's next?" I laugh as Jackson pulls out an envelope.

Inside was a stack of paper. When I took a closer look, they were plane tickets, a whole lot of them. "Take a trip we me." Jackson says taking my hand in his.

"1 year, that's 52 weeks. And about 50-51 cities. 1 weeks in a different city. What do you say?" Jackson asks hopefully.

'1 year trip around the world
51 states
52 weeks
With Jackson, my boyfriend'

"Absolutely!" I smile before connecting our lips. What a great way to start off the summer.