28

Mark's pov

  Sadly today was the day I'd have to fly back to Korea. It was sad to have to leave my mom. But I promised I'd text her and come back to visit soon.

  Since it's getting closer to the holidays flights are become harder to book. So now I have to take 2 fights. The first flight was 3 hours to Hong Kong.

The 2nd flight is another 3 hours from Hong Kong to Seoul. So I actually planned out 2 outfits to wear. The first outfit was a pair of Jean's, a hoodie, and a black pair of shoes.

  I slept mostly through the first plane ride, only because I was woken up at 4am by my mother because I had put off packing for as long as I could

Soon I had landed in Hong Kong and had approximately one hour befor my Seoul plane boarded. I ordered some food from a popeyes stand.

  After eating I change into one of the outfits I had botten in Singapore. And if it say one thing, it definitely screams: Rich Bitch.

I didn't sleep on this plane since I was no longer tired, so I watched as many movies I can crammed into the remaining 3 hours

  When I got off the plane. I unmuted the group chat to have my phone blow up a million missed calls and texts. Mostly from Jackson.

I was going to ask them to pick me up from the airport, but instead I just called an uber home.  "Thank you so much." I pay the driver as I grab my bags.

  I unlock the front door and casually walk in. "Hey guys!" I call out as I drop my bags off at the stairs. Scaring the hell out of the others.

  "MARK?!" Jinyoung yells and I wave at him. "Where have you been?!" Jinyoung screams.

  "I was just in Singapore. Went to see my mom." I said casually as all their eyes widen.

  "Let me get this straight. You left in the middle of the morning, sent us one text that you'd be back before Christmas. Blocked us all. AND SPENT A ENTIRE WEEK IN SINGAPORE!!" Jackson yelled.

"Correct." I say placing a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry to scare you, I just had to get away." I smile to them. Bambam comes up and hugs me tightly.

"Welcome back." Bambam smiled, through slightly teary eyes he tried to wipe away.

  "Bam, it's ok to get emotional. But don't worry, I'll always return." I smile softly.