10

Bambam's pov

  I woke up crying, I was scared, the hyungs promised me that after Jackson hurt his back and couldn't do anything for a month, that would be the last time that they got hurt.

   But there we were in the same hosptial, the same one Jb stayed at when he had his b-boying accident, and where Jackson had stayed when he broke his arm, and hurt his back.

   I was scared that Mark may not survive. Me and him both came to Korea togheter back in 2010, and he looked out for me, and cared for me like a little brother. Mark is the only Hyung I won't tease or bully, as the Hyung's say, he is my favorite.

   I felt pangs of emotion as I slowy walk to marks room. I just wish I could tell him how much I appreciate him, and how much I loved all the members.

   "They promised this wouldn't happen." I yell in Thai. "Bam?" I hear Yugyoems voice as he slowy opens the door. "What are you doing in here?" He ask crouching down to my level.

   "You all promised me!" I yell again in Thai. "Your speaking in Thai." Yugyeom states. "I DON'T CARE, YOU PROMISED ME!!" I yell again as I burst into tears.

  "Youngjae!?" Yugyeom yells. "Omo what's going on?!" Youngjae gasps as he barges into marks room

  "He's freaking out, and won't stop talking in Thai." I say as Youngjae joins us on the floor. "Hey Bammie what's wrong?" Youngjae asks softly. "You promsied me Youngjae Hyung!" He cries.

  "Ok well I don't think he's switching the laungae anytime soon." Youngjae sighs as he grabs a pen and paper, as he begins to write what Bambam had said, as I place Bambam on marks bed, seeing the boy was about to fall alseep on the floor. due to the amount of crying

   "คุณสัญญากับยองแจฮยอง! What does that mean?" I say reading. "Well this is my name and I think this is promise." Youngjae points out. I read over the sentence, and then it clicked in my head.

  "Hyung, remember when Jackson Hyung hurt his back." I say and he nods. "We had promised Bambam that none of us would be in that situation again, becuase it terrified him."

  "And now it happend to Mark." Youngjae sighs, "And Bambam basically adores Mark." I sigh looking over to the sad boy curling up on Mark's bed.

"It's getting late let's go to bed." Youngjae says. I nod and pick up a now sleeping Bambam, who immediately clings onto me. "Do you guys mind if I crash in your room?" Youngjae asks.

   "Of course you can take the upstairs bed, it was your old bed anyways." I smile. I set Bamabm down on the bed taking of his jacket, and covering him once again in the bed. "Night boys." I hear Youngjae say.