42

Mark's pov

It's been about 6 months since the wedding and nearly every friday Jackson will beg me to put my wedding dress just so be could see me walking around in it again. "Babe you looked stunning that night, like you do every night." Jackson says, which is what he says every time.

Me and Jackson work now under Jackson's own label called Team Wang, which is our own clothing label that we started together 4 months ago. And to this day it is already well known.

"Babe stop I gotta work." I giggle as Jackson refused to stop showering me in kisses while I tried to use the showing machine to fix the threading on one of our croptops.

"Wait how does this happen?" He asked in shock as I look down to see I accidentally sewed my sleeve, and the hem of Jackson's tanktop to the croptop.

"See! This is what happens when I can't focus and see what I'm doing." I lecture as I grab the scissors and cut us both free as I proceed to fix the crop top.

"I don't care what you and Jinyoung say, that thing is the devil and we should dispose of it immediately." Jackson pouted. "And I don't care what you and Bambam say about my sewing machine, I need it and I refuse to do all this sewing by hand." I playfully flick his forehead.

That made me miss the others, me and Jackson moved out recently, Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae moved into a studio house closer to us. Which left JB and Jinyoung in our old house.

Even if we meet up every Saturday and spend the night there till Monday, it doesn't stop me from missing our home, back with the 7 of us.

After finishing the crop top and hanging it back up to take to the studio tomorrow, I got a fun idea. I can see Jackson still working on boring paperwork in his office.

So I sneak back into our room and put on probably one of my very extra outfits, shoes and all. And then sneak back into the kitchen.

"Hey Alexa play I'm A Lady, by Meghan Trainer

"Hey Alexa play I'm A Lady, by Meghan Trainer." I say as the song blares through the speakers. Jackson pokes his head out of his office and smiles.

"I guess paperwork can wait." Jackson said picking me up by my waist and spinning me around in circles. Even if it was 3am, who cares? We were having fun.

I guess after all these years, in uncomfy jeans, hiding away in my room, and painting anything I can get my hands on.

I found myself...

Wearing skirts.

Just Like A Lady

Thank you so much for Reading Like A Lady! And I hope you enjoyed this Markson Adventure.

Love you all!♡♡