24

Mark's pov

   I did not want to do this. I wanted to jump out of this car even though were driving on a freeway. We were going to visits my parents house here in Korea.

  "I don't wanna go!" I whine as Jackson rolls his eyes. "You've said that nearing 127 times. And you sound like a kid going to the doctors." Jackson says. "Can we go their instead? Celia is far worse scarier!" Mark says. "Mark she won't even be there today." Jackson reminded me.

  "Ok let's go." I say as we pull into the parking lot. I pull out the spare key, I unlock it and look over at Jackson he gives me a kiss on the cheek and nods. I take a deep breath and push open the door. "Dad?" I ask immediately switching to English.

  "Mark!" I hear my dad yell as he parades into the room. "I missed you!" He shouts pulling me into a bear hug. "Wait, what's up with this?" He asked motioning to my skirt once we pull away. "I uhhh, don't be mad. I- I cross dress." I lower my head. "So this, is what cross dressing is?" He asks and I nodd slightly.

  "Mark you don't need to be sorry! I'll support you and love you no matter what you dress like

  "Mark you don't need to be sorry! I'll support you and love you no matter what you dress like." He says hugging me. "Thank you dad." I whisper as I feel tears pool up in my eyes. "One more thing, I uuh have a boyfriend." I say and my dad nodds. "I figured that you'd have one, is he here?" My dad asks.

  "Dad you remember Jackson right?" I say as Jackson appears into the living room. "Hey Mr. Tuan." Jackson bows showing a huge smile. "I told you call me Papa Tuan. However I'm not suprised you 2 got together." My dad laughs.

"I'd say welcome to the family but you never left!" He says bringing Jackson into a hug. We spent time, catching up and goofing off. Until we heard the door unlock. "I'm home!" I freeze when I hear that vocie.

  Celia

  "Dad I thought you said she wouldn't be home till tonight!" I freak. "That's what I thought too!" My dad says. "Hey Honey, your here early." My dad says switching to Korean since Celia can't speak English and basically forbids it.

"Work ended early." She sighs. "Well honey Mark and Jackson are here." He0 smiled. "Hello Yi Eun." She says, she of course calls me by real name. "Hello Celia." I mumble. "And you are?" She says looking at Jackson. "I'm Jackson Wang." He bows. "My boyfriend!" I blurt.

  She narrowed her eyes at me and then at Jackson. Then she looked over my outfit. "What do you think your wearing." She snapped. "A skirt it's called crossdressing." I try to explain. "This is unacceptable. No boy should have a boyfriend and wear girl clothes!" She yells jabbing her nail into my shoulder.

  "I think we should go." I say turning to my dad with tears in my eyes. He nods slowly as I just take Jackson's hand and towards the door.