37

HUGE TIME SKIP!

Mark's pov

I have a feeling that Jackson planned this all out. Because the day we returned back home was the exact same day as our one year anniversary.

Jackson claimed he had been planning this all out and had everything out of control. Even down to my outfit, which might I add is freaking amazing and adorable.

 Even down to my outfit, which might I add is freaking amazing and adorable

"I hope you know I shall be wearing these glasses for EVERY occasion." I smirked as I look at my reflection in the car window.

"Why am I not suprised." Jackson says as we pull into our neighborhood and to my suprise our house is surrounded by so many balloons I feel as if it would float away just like in the movie UP.

A huge sign that read: 'WELCOME MY FAVORITE HYUNG! (and Jackson hyung too.) Which made me laugh because I immediately knew it was Bambam who made the sign.

"Wow how kind of them." Jackson said sarcastically as we pulled into the driveway. "YAH WHO MADE THAT SIGN!" Jackson yelled leaping out of the car.

"MARRRRKKKK!" Bambam yelled pushing past Jackson completely to tackle me into a hug right as my foot hits the solid car.

It has been quite a while since I've seen Bambam. Last time was when we had our stop in Thailand to visit him.

Jinyoung and Youngjae also pushed past Jackson teasingly as they both rush to hug me aswell. "Did no one miss me?" Jackson pouts.

"Awe don't be sad. I missed you." Jb said picking up a now happy and excited Jackson. "I missed you too Jaebummie!" Jackson beamed.

"Love birds I need Jackson and Mark under the sign for a photo!" Jinyoung said pulling out his phone as I dragged Jackson up to the front porch.

"Oh wait, there is one more part of your outfit." Jackson said clearing his throat and held his hand to Yugyeom.

However Yugyeom's face went pale as he reached into his pocket and came back empty handed.  "Ahem, Yugyeom?" Jackson asked turning to the makanae.

"I lost it." Yugyeom said sheepishly as Jackson's face looked like Yugyeom just kicked a puppy.

"YOU LOST IT?!" They all yelled at Yugyeom leaving me in high confusion.