20

Mark's pov

"Be my boyfriend." I say the second me and Jackson separate, his eyes widen. "I like you." I say. "I like you too." He says grabbing my hand. "Be my boyfriend." He asks and I nod. "Yes." I say. "Yes." He answers me as he kisses me again.

We kissed 5 more times, once more at the table. Once as we were walking along a bridge watching the sun say goodbye and the stars leading the night to us, once infront of the front door, and and twice in my bed before we fall alseep. 6 if you want to count me waking up the next morning to being kissed.

  "About time y'all get together." Jinyoung says as we enter the kitchen the 2 of us look at eachother with eyes wide. "You should really check the time before deciding to have a makeout session." He says and I cover my hand in embarrassment. "Sorry Hyung." We apologize. Jinyoung rolls his eyes but shoots me a smile. "I'm not sitting on your lap." I say when Jackson patted his lap for me to sit. I look Bambam and he shakes his head pleading.

  I cross my arms and raise and eyebrow, he sighs and sits on Yugyeom's lap, I slid into the chair and begin eating breakfast. Today was a chill day when I was planning on going shopping with Jinyoung. "I'm taking you on a date later." Jackson whispered before I headed up stairs. For shopping I throw on a dark blue hoodie, black Jean's and blue converse.

 For shopping I throw on a dark blue hoodie, black Jean's and blue converse

Time skip

  It wasn't too long before Jackson was going to take me out, now that were dating I felt a bit more cautious about what I wore, I didn't want to seem standoffish or like I wanted 'something'. So what did I do? I went to pinterest. And that's how I ended up writing on my leg, up to my thigh. "Jinyoung I need help!" I yell as I hear him climb up the stairs to my room.  "Wth did you do?!" He asks as he topples over laughing.

  "Wth did you do?!" He asks as he topples over laughing

  "C'mon let's get you ready." Jinyoung says grabbing wipes as he cleans the marker off my leg and then we dig through my wardrobe, we settled for a pair of black shorts a blue off the shoulder crop top with suspenders, my glasses and heels. "Your crazy for wearing those." Jinyoung rolls his eyes as I playfully punch him.

" Jinyoung rolls his eyes as I playfully punch him

  "You look beautiful." Jackson say wrapping his arms around my waist pressing his lips against mine. "Don't get handy and be home by 10." Jinyoung instructs. And we nod, Jackson drove us into the city and I felt a bit nervous with my outfit and all. "I know your nervous but everything will be ok. I promise." Jackson says holding my hand kissing it.

  As we walked across the shop my arm linked with Jackson's. Since it was almost Halloween so most stores were  decorations, costumes or candy bags on sale. "We're almost the same height, I don't know why you wore heels." Jackson pouts, with my heels I'm taller. "Take off those heel inserts then we'll talk shortie." I laugh.

  "So I'm thinking we do a couple outfit for Halloween." Jackson says, we we're sitting on a swing set with bubble tea. "Lemme guess Wang puppy and Kitty Eun?" I asks and he nods excitedly. "Yeah, I'm sure Amazon has something." I says.

The next chapter will be a time skip to Halloween.

Who was here for the og part of the story? Where Mark and Jackson were best friends as kids but then Jackson moved. 6 years later he moved back but lost him memories and wanted to get to know to mysterious boy who never left his neighborhood let alone house, and wore skirts.