36

Mark's pov

Traveling one whole year around the world with Jackson, it was nothing less of a miracle or in this case a blessing.

We stayed in the outskirts of town, staying at the cheapest but safest hotel we could find outside all the big cities.

Jackson knew my worries of staying in large cities or around too many people. So thankfully when we go into a large town we would move fast and not stay long.

And one day we were actually in Singapore so I decided I should have me and Jackson to stay with my mom rather than booking a hotel.

"Babe you almost ready?? I want to get to my mom's and into the outlet before it gets any hotter." I yell at Jackson who was stuck up in the bathroom fixing his outfit.

Since it was so hot out I decide a lowkey not to fancy outfit. Well, except for the heels mom got me last I was here. Might as well were them.

"JACKSON! Stop worrying we are legit just going to my Mom's house

"JACKSON! Stop worrying we are legit just going to my Mom's house. I know she's fashionable, but shes not a judge on Korean's Top Modeals!" I yell out to my boyfriend.

"I still don't understand how you look so effortlessly beautiful in anything!" Jackson pouts. I can't help but laugh as I peck his lips.

"Well your just as good looking so don't get discouraged." I smile as his eyes fall in my shoes. "What did I say about heels?" Jackson said trying to be stern.

"That you dont like being even more shorter than me." I tease. "Sorry baby but Mom got me these. Gotta show them off." I pat his head.

We hailed a taxi and drove off to my Mom's house. And instead of calling ahead or simply knocking on the door. I did this:

"I'M BACK!!!" I yell barging through the door as we hear a loud scream followed by a loud clatter of what sounded like pots and pans.

"MARRRRKKK!" My mother screams as she stormed into the living room. But immediately smiled when she say Jackson.

"MY JACKYPIEEEE!" She cooed as she immediately ran up and hugged Jackson while pinching his cheeks. "I've missed you! What took you so long to visit me!!" She playfully hit his shoulder.

"Sorry Mom. But I've been dealing with this one." Jackson laughs as I scoff and whacked him upside the head.

"Rude!" I say as Mom ruffles our hair. "Its just like how I remember you 2 together. Perfect." She smiles.