27

Mark's pov

Let me tell y'all something; When your mom is a successful business women in Singapore, it makes shopping a whole lot more fun. We even saw a few of her colleagues while we were out.

  As of right now, I was wearing a black short sleeve shirt with a velvet red coat, plaid skirt. With red heels and a beret. "Thank you Mom, it means alot." I smile.

"Of course sweetie

"Of course sweetie. Come on, we still got places to go." She said linking her arm with mine. We spent the next 2 hours touring around the large town, and also stopped for some lunch.

"We also need to go gift shopping, I still have to get Christmas gifts for the boys." I sighs my eyes traveling along the sky.

My mom must have sensed something was wrong. "Sweetie let's sit." She says as we sit down on a nearby bench.

"What's wrong?" She asks and I can't help but let the tears stream down my face.

"When I realized I enjoy cross dressing. I was so afraid of the other boys judging me. I was so scared to the point I would scream at them and hide myself away in my room for days." I say.

"But came out to all the boys as not only gay but a cross dresser they gave me so much support and didn't even look at me differently."

"Despite being supported I was so afraid of Celia and one day not being the same as I am anymore.

  It's just different. And I don't know what to do." I sigh burying my face in my arms.

"Awe sweetie, let's just take a deep breath. I promise no matter what happens, me and your friends will always be there for you." My mom rubs my back.

  "True friends know the struggle."