26

Mark's pov

"I'm gay." I say to my mom immediately the second we sit down on the couch. She takes a sip of her tea, nods and sets it down on the table. I looked at her waiting for to answer. To say anything.

"I figured, no one live with 6 other extremely hot and potentially gay guys and still be straight." She says and I nearly choke on my own cup of tea.

"ANYWAYS! Moving on, I have a boyfriend." I admit and my mom squeal in joy, we have this relationship where it's easy to talk to eachother about these kind of things.

I pull out my phone and show her a photo of me and Jackson. "Wait your dating Jackson?!" She gaps snatching my phone from my hand obnoxiously zooming in and out to prove her point.

  "Yeah it hasn't been long, only 1 month." I say as my mom starts swiping through the photos. "Wait mom don't!" I yells but it was too late, she already saw. "I can explain!" I stammer, tears threatening to spill out.

  "Mark. What is this?" She asks seriously, showing me a photo of her in a skirt. "Cross dressing. It's how I dress now, and I like it." I say trying to read her face for any type of emotion.

  "Oh sweetie, I don't care how you dress. Your still my son and I love you." She smiled as she pulled me into a hug as I cried tear of joy on her shoulder. Muttering Thank you over and over.

  "Does your father know?" She asked pulling out of the hug. I nod, slight wincing at the memory of meeting up with my father.

  "Yeah and so does Celia. And ofcourse she had to make everything worse. Which is why I'm here, I need to get away for some time. Not even the boys know I'm here." I admit.

  "I'm sorry, sweetie. Celia is indeed a bitch. But if it makes you feel better, I'd like to take you out shopping!" She said pulling us off the couch.