22

Mark's pov

  So I totally wasn't freaking the hell out. Why you might ask, because this morning Jackson asked my the most nerve rising question you could ask your parent. "Hyung, we should go visit my parents some time, and like tell them about us." I no joke choked on my food.

  Ok there many things wrong with this. Jackson's parents love me and my parent's love him, but if I meet them now, I'd not only be his boyfriend but also a cross dresser. So ofcourse I was in my room venting to Jinyoung and The8 who was on face time with us. "Bro Calm down you'll be ok." The8 says as I tug at my hair.

  "But I'll be showing up as Jackson's now cross dressing boyfriend. And Jackson was practically begging me to wear a skirt over their." I groan. "Well then let's find you a super cute outfit." Jinyoung says digging through my closet. "What about this?" Jinyoung says holding up a selection of clothes.

  "I like it!" The8 says, "It's new, I just bought it." I say and Jinyoung smirks. "Then it's perfect for this occasion. Be all nice, new and fresh." Jinyoung says handing me the dress, as he grabs me a pair of white and red heels. I end the call with The8 and kick Jinyoung out of my room.

 I end the call with The8 and kick Jinyoung out of my room

Jinyoung returns shortly after I'm done getting changed. He then starts to braid the side of my head. "Jeez, how many boby pins, are you going to use?" I ask as he add another one to hold the braid in place. I had temporary got the ends of my hair dyed purple. "Ok that works." Jinyoung laughs.

 "You look stunning

"You look stunning." Jackson smiles, he wore a white button up shirt with black jeans and black shoes. We waved goodbye to the others before Jackson drove us near the other end of Seoul, where their hotel was at. His parents still lived in Hongkong, but when Jackson contacted them about his new boyfriend, they booked a hotel.

  We reach the Hotel and head to the cafe inside. Jackson's parents then spots him and starts waving him over. "Hi mom, hi dad!" Jackson says hugging his parents, their eyes then fall on me. "Mom, dad, your remember Mark right." Jackson says taking my hand.

  "So Mark is your boyfriend?" His dad asks and he nods. "Aww Mark!" His mother cooes hugging me tightly. "You look so pretty." His mother says holding my hands in her. "Thank you Mrs. Wang." I smile, "I'd say welcome to the family but you never really left." His dad laughed patting me on the back.

  I was glad they excepted me.