38

Mark's pov

"YOU LOST IT?!" They all screamed at Yugyeom, leaving me highly confused. "Lost what?" I ask even though I got no answer.

"ONE JOB YOU HAD ONE JOB YUGYEOM. PULL IT OUT OF YOUR POCKET AND HAND IT TO ME!!" Jackson sighed dramatically, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Babe it's fine we can just take the picture normally." I say hoping to spare the good mood of me and

"No we spent way too long preparing this and we are not gonna let it go to waste. So Yugyeom is gonna turn his big ass back inside and get it." Jinyoung said glaring at Yugyeom.

"I gave him one job and I let him pick it up." Jinyoung grumbles and Yugyeom returned with a rock in hand.

They were freaking out over a rock?!

"Thank you." Jackson said taking the rock from Yugyeom. He then proceeded to take my hands in his. Making me face him.

P"Sorry about that. Where were we?" Jackson asked. "Uhhh the photo?" I ask as Jackson laughs lightly. "You know I love you right?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah and I love you too." I say as Jackson's smile widens. "Then..." Jackson trailed off as he got down on one knee.

"Mark Tuan will you make me the happiest man in the world. And marry me?" Jackson asks opening the rock to reveal a ring.

 And marry me?" Jackson asks opening the rock to reveal a ring

"Holy shit." I gasp as I look at Jinyoung who was still filming for help. "This is where you say your answer Mark." Jinyoung reminded me.

"Oh uh, Yes! HOLY YES YES!" I say nodding as Jackson immediately jumps to his feet to slide the ring on my finger.

I pay no attention to the ring as I grab Jackson by the shoulders as I pull him in for a kiss.

"Holy shit you just proposed to me." I say as we pull away. "Holy shit I just did." Jackson said just as shocked as I was.

"Holy shit Y'ALL GOING TO GET MARRIED!" Bambam cheered.