25

"7AM PLANE TO SINGAPORE IS NOW BOARDING." The intercom said. I sigh as I grab the handle of my suitcase as I join q1 the other people in line.

Confused? I'll explain

  Last night me and Jackson returned home from the disaster known as the trip to my parents. I went straight to bed with out a word. But actually I bought a ticket to Singapore, I'm going to get away from Seoul and visit my mom.

  I left at 4 am without telling anyone, I planned on sleeping for most of the flight and since my phone will be on airplane mode, It'll probably be full of missed calls when I land. "Oh Mr. Eun your seat has been upped to first class." The flight attendant says handing me my new ticket.

"Oh, okay thank you." I smile slightly, might I mention my mom is a wealthy businesswoman in Singapore, so you might call me rich. I load my stuff on and take a seat in the comfy chair. "See you soon mom." I whispers closing my eyes.

   "Sir, we will be landing shortly." The flight attendant says shaking my shoulder slightly. "Thank you ma'am." I Smile as I adjust my seat back to it's normal position.

  I exit the plane into the busy airport. Mom didn't know I was here, so I had to hail a cab to her house. I was going to tell her about me cross dressing, but since I was on a plane, I chose a simple outfit to wear.

 I was going to tell her about me cross dressing, but since I was on a plane, I chose a simple outfit to wear

  Like I thought my phone blew up with so many calls and messages. I turned off my location last night so they couldn't track me anywhere. I sent 1 text to the group chat so they didn't call 119.

  Mark: I'll be back before Christmas.

After that I turned off all notifications and my phone, as the driver pulled up to the curb of my mom's house. I saw her through the window and decided to call her.

  "Hey mom."

"Hey, honey how are you?"

"Good, what's up?"

"Oh nothing sweetie, just  working on somethings."

"Don't lie Mom."

"I'm not lying!"

"Your probably sitting on the couch, eating food and bingeing Tv."

"Wait how did you know?"

"Look out your window."

My mom puts her phone down as she sees me waving from outside, she jumps like a foot in the air. She immediately races up and swings the door open. "What the HELL MARK!" She yells as I laugh. "Hi mom!" I smile hugging her.

  "So care to explain why your here in Singapore?" She raises an eyebrow. "Uhhhh. Some things happened." I bit my lip, she nods and grabs my bag as she pulls me inside.