21 ~ Hide and Seek

Guk P.O.V:

I changed my clothes "Come lisa, let's go" I went out first she followed me.

Suddenly I heard my lolita voice "Who is that?"

"Hey lolita, why are you here? You missed me?" I hugged him "Yes Gukkie" he hugged me back. A few minutes only we're apart from each other now he is here and looking for me. This is might no matter to him but I felt so happy. "Who is she?" he points out behind my back.

'Ohh shit, I and lisa come from my bedroom it has so much reason to he might doubt me or think wrongly. I don't want my love life being complicated.'

"Finally you noticed me? I am Lalisa Manoban, Jeongguk's friend. Just call me lisa" lisa approached my lolita.

"Hello, I am Kim Taehyung.." I cut him "Jeon Taehyung" he hits on my wound "Ahhh" "Not yet" "Why? My lolita doesn't wanna be a Jeon Taehyung?" "I want, but.." he bites his lips, I pecked on his lips "but what?"

"Hello you both are need to look who is around before start your romance" lisa told us lolita shyly hide his face in my chest I chuckled.

"Okay, I am leave now. Both of you come out quickly" I just nodded she went out.

"Lolita?" we both are stayed hug each other. He hummed in response.

'I want to know what you are thinking now tae. If you thought wrongly I want to clarify you now. But I don't know how to ask.'

"Nothing, shall we go?" I tapped his back.

"No" I think he loves to give hug but if we stay like this then I wanna start to kiss you, then I can't control myself then it might goes extreme level "Everyone is waiting for us lolita" he looked at me "No one is waiting us, I am the one waiting for you. So just stay like this" I lean to his ear "You want me that badly then we can continue here to what we done in the outside" I said kiss and licked his ear he grabbed my suit for support his balance I am looking at his tomato face "Then shall we go to my bedroom?" I asked with smirk he pushed me "We go to the hall now" he hold my hand I grabbed him by his nape and kissed him. He as well as kissed me back. After my few minutes' satisfaction I took my lips on his soft lips he pants, I connect our heads "Don't hug anyone like this okay? Except me. You can do whatever you want with me lolita only ME" he just nodded while pants "Cute" last peck on his lips "Before I do something let's go".

Tae P.O.V:

Whenever we hugged each other I felt so happy and some kind of different feeling it makes me so crazy and do that again and again. He always do something while our huggie it means not I hate it but something something.

We came to the hall.

He is talking to some business man. 'Ahhh, why they are invited the business people for my engagement? Look here now they're talking some ridiculous'.

I am looking around to search my family.

"Hey tae" jiminie hyung waved his hands I waved back.

"I am going" I whispered only to hear him.

I was tried to move but he tighten his grip on my waist.

"Yah, leave me" I struggled in his holds he is talking to that old man. Even that old man doesn't notice my struggle. I tried to remove his hands 'Ah why he is so strong?' I sighed and give up.

I stared at him he smiled. 'You think you won? Never. See now'

"Excuse me, I have to go now sorry" I bowed at the old man and try to go.