25 ~ Searching

**few minutes before**

Jin P.O.V:

I looking around my babe's room full of messed up with toys unfolded clothes, blankets, pillows on the floor, snacks on the bed, mini karaoke mic on the table, tannie's toys on the floor, his chappals decorates the tv. I sighed and start to clean up his mess.

I stretched my body of the tiredness "Finally I cleaned your mess babe".

Took my phone and dialed hoseok number.

Ringing.. Ringing.. Ringing..

"I'm sorry eomma, tae only forced me to.."

I chuckled at my son's behaviour "This is not a new thing you both of you doing like this, anyway did you alert the bodyguards and send them to the nearby parks and shops right?"

"Nae Eomma, everything done."

"Okay, What you doing my dear? Tae didn't messed up anything right?"

"Nae eomma, just now I left him in my room. And I called rose to check on him. She is on the way. Me and appa have an important business meeting in few minutes appa is already there, I am on the way to join them."

"Okay dear, carry on".

End call.

I switch on the TV and connected to the office camera. I was looking at my babe talking to rose. I sighed in relief.

"Hi eomeonim, we are back" "awv awv"

"Jennie, Next time I won't allow you to go out" I said with strict tone.

"Wae eomeonim?" jennie whined with her cute aigo.

"I allowed you to go out for 30 minutes only, but you took one hour. And whenever I was called you, you said 'Yeah eomeonim, I am on the way' 'I am little bit busy' 'I will be there in 5 minutes eomeonim'"

"Yes eomeonim, that's true 30 minutes I was in park and played with tan-ah. When I got a first call from you I am on the way to home. Then I saw the grocery store so I went there and bought things for to make some cake" she shows the cover filled with ingredients.

"But you should informed me early jen, I get worried about you".

"I am really sorry eomeonim, I just planned to surprise you but it's went wrong" the smile on her face disappeared.

"You want to make a cake right now? I will teach you" I saw her face lighten up.

"Really eomeonim?" she asked with surprise.

I won't allow anyone into the my kitchen. Cooking is my department. I knew that jennie loves to cook, so whenever I am not in home she went to my kitchen and cook something then surprise us with her dishes.

"Yes, now come with me" she took that cover and follows me.

"awv awv"

**30 minutes later**

"Yes just like that jen" I instruct her to how to apply the ending cream "Correct you are doing well" I encouraged her.

"Wowww! It looks so beautiful eomeonim"