77 ~ First Agreement

N.O.P:

Tae tries to push him away, but guk's strong grips made him failed and still into his tight waist hug. In another side, guk doesn't want to let him go away for one second he patiently waited for tae to get back his memories, but it's all wasted his time only. So now he decided to stay with his lolita 24/7 and the solution is MARRIAGE that's also approved by all. In the meanwhile, guk get back his number one position plus he reached the place where no one can touch him even for playfully. He used his full anger on his business, anger means his lolita's memory loss, he can't see the love in tae's eyes, he can't touch him or hug him. He worked day and night crazily it's made him go to the highest level in the worldwide business. Of course, he doesn't forget his detective work too. This few months gap raised him with a little more aggressive to show his love.

"I won't agree on this stupid business agreement marriage, first of all, you still have not to say SORRY for what you did to me" tae first excepted from him is 'Sorry', he has not except the marriage.

"Why do I have to say? I did nothing wrong" he said casually and shrugged his shoulders.

"You did nothing wrong? You have not agreed with that stupid agreement to buy me for your business?" tae yells in angry and unconsciously he grabs guk shirt collars.

"First of all I never ever agreed with this agreement too" he tightens his grip on tae waist, tae whined and bites his lips to hide a little pain "DON'T.EVER.SAY.THAT.AGAIN. When you get back your memory you will get to know how much we loved and our marriage is not for business only for our LOVE.US" guk said with his cold tone then loosen his grip, tae eyes teared up by guk different reactions.

Guk sighed and cups tae face "See lolita, I won't say sorry to this matter if I said that means I agreed for what I didn't. So please erase this in your mind, let's start our new love with new life" said with a small smile and chu on his lips. Tae wiped it in anger.

"I hate you, IDIOT" said between his gritted teeth.

"I knew, but I love you, lolita. I knew, you know this" said with a smug smile.

⏮ time skip @ after dinner, same day ⏭

"Don't waste your time to this, I won't marry that idiot. That's the final" tae gets up and shouts to make them all shut their mouths.

"Please babe, try to understand.." tae cuts namjoon "Appa I said stop this stupid conversation" he turns to walk his room "We are not asking for your permission taehyung. We are telling you that you're gonna marry him on July 14, that's it" namjoon said in order tone and went to his room "WHAT?" tae eyes widen in shock and looking at everyone going their room silently like there is nothing went wrong. Tae staring at his eomma who is quietly following to his room, he expected at least his eomma say something but he did the exact opposite as just stayed silently like he too agreed with this marriage.

"July 14?!!!"

Tae kept rolling on his bed in confusion, mad and new unknown feel, don't know what to do. He waits for his eomma's night hug and with a hope of, he could change his eomma mind to stop this marriage but jin does not show up him today like other days he does. He checks the time it shows 11:33 pm, July 12.

"That means I just have only one more day to stop this stupid marriage?" tae said slowly while staring at the clock.

"I bet you can't"

Tae jolted awake by the sudden voice from the side of his window when he was about to shout a pair of hands covered his mouth a fraction of seconds.

"Shhhhhhh lolita, I just come here to ask, do you have any wish to celebrate our marriage like something special theme or anything?" guk asked him a few seconds later he removed his hands to let him answer.