55 ~ Reason

**flashback @ Valentine's Day**

Jimin P.O.V:

In my morning sleeps my hands are searching my life the feel of an empty bed. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and sees the sticky notes and the gift box with my favorite bouquet where I wished that place could be replaced with my yoonie. I just staring that for a few minutes, then I went to the bathroom to take my routine and bath. While taking my bath mind automatically starts to think of last year valentine's day. I felt some hot waters running down from cheeks 'Ohhh my tears!' smiled sadly and wipes away. I took enough time in the bathroom to control my non-stop tears. I came out changed my dress then get out of the room without touch and glance at yoonie's presents. I saw one of the sticky notes on the room door, I ignored it. Then downstairs handle, ignored. On the sofa mini table, ignored. I am searching my mobile, found it on the dining table that was also attached with that damn notes, I get ripped into the pieces immediately. 'AGAIN!!!' I pushed the plate of food which is landed on the floor with another sticky note "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" angrily yelling from the lungs and it turns into tears "Why? I just want you yoonie. I don't want this fucking notes or gifts. I know that you are loving me like the way I am loving you, then what's the problem of having a family" I sleeps on the floor the tired of crying for a few hours.

Ringing.. Ringing..

I whined in my sleep and confusedly looking around. When I came to bed? Did not I sleep on the floor?!

Ringing.. Ringing..

Grabs my phone from the nearby table, caller ID shows 'My Life' tap the green button.

"I left the food for you, it's on your right side table. Don't show your angry on the food, so eat it. You can already guess why I didn't shown up on today, so don't try to bring that topic in front of me ever again. Okay? I can't make our day I have work till midnight, so don't wait for me to go to bed early. Love you, bye".

Gets up from the bed full of surprise mixed with shock. He said almost rapped fastly and ended the call not giving me a chance to talk. In his raps I didn't understand a single thing except 'Love You'.

Where is my angry? Why my heart is beating crazy like going to explore anytime? Why I am blushing and smiling like a fool?

Because this is not a usual thing that my yoonie saying I Love You to me. He is not a person that saying I love you whenever he wants or I want to hear from him. Even I pleaded him to multiple times, but he denied to say. If he did then that was my special day. This is his 3rd time in our love life. 1st time when he was confessed his feelings to me. The 2nd time when we made our first love. I called him again but he cuts my calls. Tap that message icon.

Me:

I Love You Too Yoonie 😘😍❣️💕 💞 💓 💗 💖 💘 💝

My Life:
I know, now go and eat

Me:

Okay sir 👍

One more time pleaseeeeeeee.. 😘

My Life:

🖕🏻

Me:

YAH

My Life:
What? You want me now? 😎
I'm ready 🏃

Me:

👿😡

My Life:
Stop blushing