86 ~ Ice Cream

N.O.P:

"Dad, the meeting is next week only. And as we discussed I am the one who should attend" guk said in confusion of sudden plan change, so he doesn't notice tae glaring at him with a puppy eyes.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I can handle this matter you just stay here and focus with woo bin. He might need your help" chang wook said with hidden meaning, guk understands and nods.

Yoona clears her throat to get their attention "Tae wants to go to his University, so you drop him on time.." tae looks at her as she's talking alien language because from the start he's not interested in studying he just picked the university for escape from home that's also gets to know about from jimin "If he doesn't want to go, then he might be alone in this house, who's hate to be alone. When you go to the office you can drop him at jin bro's house, if you're ready to face him.." yoona said with a smirk, guk keep the glare at the person who's planned perfectly for him stay in house 24/7 "So it's up to tae babe, if he wants to stay or go to university" tae face lits up "We're not sure either, we can return in one month" yoona smiles proudly at her plans working perfectly as she sees the victory in guk's gritted teeth and fist hands.

Guk doesn't hate to be alone with his lolita, he just can't control himself when it comes to his lolita and business. Number one tae won't allow him to work, number two guk won't allow him to be alone either, number three he knows tae not interested in studies, number four if he drops him in Kim's house it would be very difficult to bring him here in every single day and it's not a good idea either, number five he is not sure when tae's mood will change into good and bad, number six hereafter he can't come home whenever he wants and leave. But anyway he is ready to face it.

"Great plan, mom" guk tries to smile between his gritted teeth.

"Thanks my dear son" yoona grins proudly.

"Mom dad, then drop me and tan at my home. We won't stay alone here" tae was about to go to his room but stopped by guk grips on his wrist, yoona smiles in victory.

Before guk talk yoona interrupted them "Ohhh honey we don't have time right? Come on let's go" turns to tae "Babe if you want to go ask your husband to drop there, we are in rush sorry sweetie" said fakely but chu on his forehead with true love. Chang Wook follows her and chu on his forehead. Both hugged them before yoona leave "We're expecting good news when we return, bye love birds".

Guk got it, but tae nope! Guk has not left his wrist yet "I will change my dress just wait here" tae puts down tannie, the next second tannie ran away to his own room not caring about his parents. Tae tries to remove guk's grip, but guk pulls closer and hugs him by waist "I am not taking you anywhere, lolita" tae glared at him with a puppy eyes "I don't want to be here alone.." guk cuts him "You won't" "Huh?!" "I will stay with you.." tae cuts him "How? Come home late at night after I slept then left me before I woke up? No thanks" tae tries to remove his hand, but guk have not let them go "I promise.." tae cuts him in anger "Puts your promise in trash, I won't trust your words anymore, idiot" tae pulls out his hand from him forcefully guk let it go this time and loosen his hug on waist. Tae runs to their bedroom and changed his clothes. Guk went to cook dinner for them as just nothing happened now.

"We're ready, let's go" tae enters into the kitchen holding tannie, guk has not turned to look at them just keep doing his cooking as that's what his priority now.

"awv awv" tan barks for his parts.

Tae sighs in anger and comes beside him, grabs his arms to look at him "Are you ignoring me?"

"No, I am just cooking" guk turns to continue cooking.

Tae and tan both sniffles and licks their own lips in temptation.