29 ~ Performance

Yoongi P.O.V:

"How long do you planned to doing this to me?" my chim asked me with cute angry face.

"I am doing nothing to you" I said and sat beside on the sofa.

"Then let go out from this god damn house"

"No"

"At least give me my phone"

"No"

"What's your problem why are you doing like this?" he shouts at me but I stayed there nothing respond to him.

He sighed and went to our room and locked himself.

"I am sorry chim, I don't like the way you give more important to that tiny. I knew why did you care him more, but I can't tolerate it. I want you like how we spend our times in America. Only you and me" I gets up from the sofa and went to the room.

Knock knock..

No response..

I sighed and tells him from the outside of the door "I am going out, I will be back in hour. I store the food in fridge when will you feel hungry just heat it and eat. Don't be starving" no response I sighed again and went to main door and locked it "I am sorry chim".

Guk P.O.V:

"Mom, I am back" I shouts from the hall.

I went to U.K for some urgent business meetings.

"Yah, why are you looks like so dull. Even you not like this when you come back from America. Is this because of tae, right? I will.." I cuts my mom "No mom please, I will take care. I am just tired of travel and meetings" I lied to mom.

"Okay, go and take shower I will make some breakfast then you can take some rest.." "I am not hungry mom" I can see clearly worries about me in her eyes.

"It's just like husband and wife fight, mom. Don't worry about this so much. He will talk to me soon, okay" mom just nodded.

"Then you should take care of yourself too" I smiled plainly and nothing respond.

I put my weights on the bed, took my phone and called nth time to My Lolita number I heard that systematic voice again.

"Why? You don't want to meet me? You don't miss me? You don't want to hear my voice? You don't love me like I do? Why just why?" I yelled at my wallpaper.

"But I love you like an idiot lolita" I kissed my lolita's photo in my phone.

Ting Ting..

Tapped that notificate quickly I hope it's from my lolita.

My smiles vanished when I saw it's not from lolita.

'Yoongi Hyung: Take your ass and come to my office within 30 minutes'

Maybe it's about my lolita? I grinned. Took quick shower and went down.

"Mom, I am going out" I shouts from the hall while going fast to the door not waiting for mom's response "Yah, just now you come..".

I take my car and speed up to the hyung's office.

"Hyung, I came" I shouts while opening the door.

"You reached 10 minutes before, hmmm"

"Tell me hyung, is this about my lolita?" 'please hyung tell me that my lolita is missing me and want to see me' I prayed mentally.

"Why should I talk about that tiny?"

**Current day** (yes!!! you guys are reading last few chapters full of flashback, actually not like flashback it's just few days before I mentioned it on Chapter 22 ~ Playing with Water!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeee)