70 ~ Wanna See You

N.O.P:

"You IDIOT, give that" tae trying to grab the drinks glass from jeongguk.

"Stop it lolita, Come" tae snapped his hands "Eommmmaaaaaaa" tae gets everyone attention, jeongguk's on nervous.

"What? What happened babe?"

"This idiot is annoying me" pointing at guk.

Jin glancing him with sharp eyes "I did nothing, I just stopping him to get drunk, eomeonim" he puts his hands up like surrendered, now he turned to look at the person who is dancing eyes with thin folding lips, denying to make eye contacts with his eomma 'I think I made mistake' tae thought.

"How many glasses taehyung?"

Taehyung slowly peeked out his index finger from his fist hands "He was the one forced me to do this eomma" the next seconds that finger pointing at guk.

"Me?" guk asked in shock pointing his own index finger at himself.

"Yeah, you enjoying yourself with your friends, not caring about me" said with cute sad pout, now everyone gets and giggles on his cuteness, went to continue what they do "And jiminie hyung also glued with that grandpa, he does not move one inch away from him" said in jealousy pointing at them.

"Tiny now we're married so I should not leave my chim, as your boyfriend left you" yoongi heated the topic.

"So you left me because I postponed our marriage? And our twin baby.." guk covered his mouth to prevent anything lose talk in a drunk mode in front of jin and others "Excuse me, we will back" guk excused and picks him to the private area, of course with tae against.

Now they're some far away from the crowd, guk placed him on the wall and rested his right hand on tae's left side wall, left hand caressing his right cheeks with pink lips. Each other forgets the world into each other eyes.

"Do you want me to stay with by your side always, lolita?" he nods slowly, guk's husky voice with love eyes he always forgets himself.

"Do you want twins?" again he nods.

"Do you wanna marry me?" nods.

"Now?" he was about to nods but stops, guk knows it's a better chance to say him yes, so he kept going on.

He leans to close his lips, tae closed his eyes and waits for guk's soft lips join with his own. Guk slides his left hand inside of tae shirt and tracing it slowly to make him more hot. Tae starts to breathe heavily when guk fingers touch his sensitive nipples, guk pinch and squeeze it slightly. Tae badly wants to hug him tightly, when he about to hug him, guk grab it by his right hand, tae opened his eyes "Wae" he whined again tried to hug him, but guk's tight grips make him fail.

"You should know what kind of torture you giving me lolita" guk give a small and hot kiss, tae instantly take it returned with the same speed. Guk pulled away slowly, tae pants slightly even it was small but hot "You always want to do what will married couples do, but don't want that marriage, uh?" kissed again to make him go crazy "Married couples only stick with each other 24/7 closely" kissed again "They can have kids" kissed again, each time tae whined when pulled away the hot kiss he wants more "If you want these all then YOU.ALREADY.KNOW.WHAT.TO.DO.LOLITA" kissed again but this time a little bit longer "I am waiting to hear that from your mouth" tracing and pinching on his swollen lips, slowly downed to his chest "and from your heart".

⏮ time skip @ midnight time, Kim's House ⏭

"Aishhhhhhhhhh" kicked out his blanket and sat on the bed in his messy hair.

12:36 AM

Taehyung can't sleep, he kept rolling over on his bed in full confusion.

"Yes, I want to be with him forever"