35 ~ Flashback

**At the same time**

Guk P.O.V:

I can't concentrate on my work. After I dreamed of my lolita as a wife in my room, how can I wait for such an ass long time. I wanna hold you always, I wanna to spend my life with you, I wanna share everything with you lolita. The one and only solution is our marriage. 'Aishhhhhh, how? how? how can I marry him now? I want you to be with me always my lolita. I can shower you with lots of love even after our marriage, first of all who told you like that love could be change after marriage. My ass love is love, if you someone truly then there is no chance to go down, love is like a sky there is no end.'

"Okay fine, you wanna know about how will feel love life right? I will show you in one month 'What is Love' then after our marriage I will show you 'What is Mega Love My Lolita'. Now I need help for this month, of course eomeonim won't accept him to go out or spend time me before our damn marriage, howwwwwwww?!!!!! Yesss"

I took my phone and dialed.

Ringing.. Ringing.. Ringing..

"Hello"

"Hi.., Ah.. Hello.. Kim.. Kim Hoseok.."

"Just call me hoseok, jeongguk"

"Okay hoseok, I need your help"

"Any business problem?"

"Nope, it's about my lolita and me"

"Oh, tell me"

"Shall we meet?"

"Okay, where?"

"xxxxxxx Cafe"

"I will be there in few minutes"

"Hoseok"

"Yes, jeongguk?"

"Abeonim is free?"

"You want to meet appa also?"

"Yes, if abeonim also join with us is much better for me"

"Okay, then I will bring him with me"

"Thanks, hoseok"

"I hope nothing serious, bye"

"Bye"

Call ended.

Called my dad and let him know about that I am going out now. I always share everything with my dad so he knows about me and my lolita's love life plan, he as well as agreed with my lolita to let him give some time for marriage, because he said that my lolita is still young for marriage and commitments so let him do to choose his marriage. I was confused, because he was the first one to rush our marriage now why he suddenly back off. But his reason was valuable, my lolita is still young I mean mentally he is like a kid and not ready for any commitments even physically too, but that's not a matter to me I won't do anything. I hope.

**time skip to the cafe**

I am waiting for them to arrive, in a few minutes they are reached. I stand up and bowed at them and greeted.

"Tell me Jeon, what about my son? Does anything happen? Anything serious?" abeonim shoots me with lots of question.

"Appa, first take your seat. We're so protective when it comes about our little prince" hoseok told to his appa and smiled at me, I smiled back and nodded.

"Nothing abeonim, just I want to discuss something with both of you. My lolita agreed to marry me in 6 months.."

"Wowww that's good news tho" hoseok interrupt me "Yeah, but.. but.." 'Tell them jeongguk that you want him ASAP' I cleared my throat "I want to marry him as soon as possible, I can't wait anymore.." "WHAT?" I think they're staring at me "No, no, don't think negatively. I want to spend my life with him, I want to protect him. I want to share everything with my lolita. I want to wake up with my lolita.." "It's tae decision, why you should not talk to him?" hoseok asked me "His answer was 'I want to know that how will be like love life', but I can make him to agree our marriage for in a month, I just want him to spend his time with me. I know that eomeonim won't leave him alone, so help me with.." "NO" almost they yelled at me, 'Did I asked them anything wrongly?'

" "NO" almost they yelled at me, 'Did I asked them anything wrongly?'