28 ~ Cooking

Tae P.O.V:

I was lie down on my bed while clenched that necklace to my left hand and looking at the ring on my right hand.

"What is that symbol on this ring? This one is lock and what is in other side?"

It's been 2 days he didn't come to my home.

"Why he didn't showed up yet? I don't know if he called or messaged me again. I don't have enough courage to ask eomma to my phone. I am sure that he must have made a lot of phone calls and messages. But why he didn't tried to see again, Maybe he gets bored on me" I gets up and sat down "Ani, he must be busy with his that damn business. He loves me a lot. If he loves me lot then he should not gave up that easily. Even we didn't start our date yet" I whined and rolled on me bed cover myself into the blanket, suddenly something crossed in my mind I peeked out from the blanket "Yah, if I find that you are cheated on me then.. then.. then.. I will think about that later now I am hungry" blanket kick.

I looked at my sleeping son "Eomma, going to the kitchen. I will be back in few minutes okay" I said slowly and walked tiptoes to the door opened silently and went out.

"Eommaaa" I called loudly while entering the kitchen.

I pout sadly and walks to the hall, I see appa reading newspaper and hyung something doing with his phone "Appa, where is eomma?" I asked with yawning.

"Hey sweetie, when did you wake up?"

"Just now appa, where is eomma?"

"He went out with jennie"

"Where?"

Appa looked at hyung "Some important business" hyung replied behalf appa.

I went to appa and sat on his lap "Appa, taetae is hungry" I said with pout and circled on my small yummy tummy.

"Ohhh my babe, you want ramen? Appa can cook for you"

I shook my head I want something else to eat, I starts to think "How bout oil pasta?" I asked in excited.

I can hear hyung's giggles.

"But I dunno how to cook"

"You are my appa, you should know how to cook all my favourite dishes" I relied in angry face.

"We can google it tae don't worry, I will do. I can do it" appa shows his cute dimple.

"Yeyyyyyy, that's my appa" I poked that cute dimple with my two index finger.

I gets up and entering the kitchen while dancing and singing "We are going making pasta, we are going making pasta, my lovable pasta, I am going to send you to my yummy tummyyyyy, then you will be happyyyyy I am too happyyyy, everyone will be happyyyyyyyyyyy".

After 15 minutes of appa and hyung arguments with the dishes and google search they started to do something.

"Appa, hyung I am also want to cook" I tried to talk knife appa immediately took that from me.

"Waeee?" I whined.

"You just sit down and watch us tae"

"Nope I want to cook" I argued with them.

"Okay, once this water boiled just add this pasta, this is your work okay?" I gave pocket of pasta to me.

"Yes appa, I can do that work perfectly" I said with saluted.

N.O.P:

Tae just staring the water and waiting for the water to boil. Meanwhile appa and hyung makes the sause for the pasta.