49 ~ Tomorrow

**time skip to next day @ JinHit University**

N.O.P:

"Jiminie hyungggggg" tae running towards jimin and hugged him.

"Ohh, someone looks so happy!" jimin asked with back hugged him.

"Yes hyung, because tomorrow is a special day" tae said with sparkle on his eyes.

"Your gukkie is coming that's already.."

"Not only that hyung"

"Then?" jimin smiled in curiosity.

"Tomorrow, February 14, Valentines Day" tae jumps up and down of happiness plus excitement, so he did not notice jimin's smile faded on his face.

"Ohh, great taetae, did you planned to surprise him?" jimin asked him hidden his pain and makeups with a fake smile.

"Yes hyung, but I dunno how to do because still, he did not ask me a date, so how can I celebrate hyung" tae said with a sad pout, looking down and playing with his own fingernails.

"I am sure he will surprise you with a lot of plans, so be ready to enjoy your first valentines day cutie" jimin pinched on tae's nose to make him smile.

"Do you think my gukkie will ask me out for a date on tomorrow?" tae asked him with eyes full of hope.

"Of course, my dear taetae"

"How will you and yoongi hyung celebrate your every valentines day hyung?"

"Hmmm, he will bring me out for a date, it will start from my morning wake up, he will cherish me with a lot of love and he will do anything that I ask to him, he will buy whatever I ask" jimin said while thinking of his past valentines day.

"You are so lucky hyung"

"You too my taetae"

**Flashback last year of yoonmin valentine's day @ restaurant**

Jimin looking at a family which they are sitting a few tables away from there. A small baby happily playing with their parents. Jimin smiling at them, yoongi noticed that he is smiling looking at his behind so he turned to see what is made his boyfriend look so happy. He saw a kid playing with their parents. Yoongi's smiling face faded.

"Jimin, we are going" yoongi said with a cold voice.

"Huh? Why? Just now we come and we already ordered our.." yoongi interrupts him "I wanna cook for you, so come let's go" jimin smiled brightly "Okay".

"Chim, did you enjoy today?" yoongi asked him while cooking.

Jimin nodded fastly "I totally enjoyed, not only today whenever I am with you I felt that was my best day. My love for you is increased day by day" he said and hugged him from behind.

"Yoonie" jimin called him slowly.

"Hmmm" yoongi hummed as a response.

"Ahh.. hmm.. ahh.." jimin struggles with his own words cause of shyness. Yoongi knew what his boyfriend is trying to ask him, he turns off the stove and turned to face him cups his cute face "Jimin" "Huh?" "Are you happy with me?" "Huh?! What kind of question this?" "Tell me jimin, are you really happy with me?" "Of course I am tons of ton happy with you, without you I can't think my future. You are the one, you are the one and only one my future yoonie. I wanna marry you as soon as possible I wanna carry our child I wanna.." yoongi interrupts him "I don't want" "What?" "I am not interested in family jimin" "Don't play yoongi" jimin hoped yoongi was lying "I am serious jimin, I love you, I want you only. We are happy now, so just let it be, we don't need any commitments any pressure any fights" "What you mean by no need yoongi?" jimin removed yoongi's hands "We love each other, do you love me yoongi?" "You are happiness jimin" "Then what's the problem?" jimin eyes are ready to cry "I don't want family jimin, I just want our life full of you and me only" "No yoongi, I did not expect this from you, you know very well that I love kids, don't do this yoongi please" jimin crying hardly, yoongi stayed coldly "I am sorry jimin" jimin did not say anything and went to his shared room and locked himself.