48 ~ Nothing Like Us

Jin P.O.V:

"Babeee, eomma is sorr.." 'What the hell is tae?' I can see the important projects file which is made by joonie, hobi and all employees 3 weeks hard work laying on the floor and it was going to submit within 2 days. I went to collect those documents, something is written on the paper 'I am going to sell this business very cheap rate, if you are interested contact me this number xxx xxxx xxxx. If you ready to buy me ice cream, choco, chips, coke, cookies, I will give you special offer.' 'SPECIAL OFFER?! REALLY TAE???!!! This is your appa, hyung and his employee's efforts, you are going to sell this for just simple snacks?' "WHAT IS THIS TAE?" I yelled at him.

"I am going to sell this business.." he said with his cute puppy eyes.

"This is made by lots of employees effort, tae. You should respect their hard work" jin tried to teach him as how much as he can control his temper. Tae finally noticed his mistake. "I'm sorry" he murmured with his face looking at the floor while rose collecting the papers. "What? I did not hear you?" "I.AM.SORRY" "See babe, this is not that much hard to.." namjoon enters the room with big sigh.

N.O.P:

"Appaaa" tae runs from his eomma to appa to escape from the bunch of lectures. Hugs his appa by the waist, before namjoon say anything "I won't do this again, sorry appa" namjoon smiled and pats his back "It's okay, babe" kissed on his head.

"Sir, Now what are we going to do?" rose asked to namjoon.

"We have a copy, right?"

"Yes sir, but we have to collect the other companies signature's again and some documents from their side also, it will take at least one week and some of them already went to abroad, sir. We don't have enough time need to submit in 2 days"

"Just arrange the online meeting with them now, I will take care. And inform hoseok to handle xxx company dealing"

"Sure sir, Thank you" rose bowed at them and moved out from the room.

"Once again sorry appa, eomma" tae said with guilty feeling.

"It's okay babe, don't repeat this again okay?" tae just nodded with namjoon's warm hug "Do you want to play in the meeting room, now? I will arrange.." tae brighten smile faded from his eomma's interrupt "Joonie, don't forget that now he is going to the college and he have to take care of his studies, and moreover your today's playing time already finished, babe" jin ended with glancing his whining babe "Eomma, this is not fair we agreed for playing time 3 hours per day, I didn't even start my today's.." "Before start this all mess up things you should think about that first babe, now it's not my fault. Come let's go home" jin pulled tae from namjoon's hug "Appaaa" tae tried dramatically to touch his appa, namjoon chuckled by his actions "Bye babe".

"Eomma, I feel dizzy" tae starts to act for escape from that stupid study timing "You can sleep here babe, we have 30 minutes to reach our home, no problem" jin said while driving.

"Eomma, I feel stomach pain, I think I am in.." "You have 2 weeks for your next period babe, next?" jin said while opens the door.

"Eomma, my kneel.." tae holds his kneel and acts again "When I asked you for the ice cream you said.." tae stopped his eomma by raising his hands "Shall we start?" tae asked and sat on the studying table "Hmmm, that's what I want babe".

**time skip @ sleeping time**

Tae P.O.V:

"Goodnight tan"

"awv awv"

I take my mobile from the table and lay down on my comfy bed.

Switch on. Bunch of notifications starts to attack my phone. It's all from none other than my hubby Jeon Jeongguk. I read every message while smiling, blushing, angry all kind of mixed feelings. Sorry messages few only, most of the messages filled by miss you, love you. I took my necklace and chu on the ring and necklace at the same time "Me too idiot".

First Agreement Then Marriage ~ 🐰💜🐯On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara