41 ~ Dream or Real?

Guk P.O.V:

"Hyung, we can't go to my home by evening time? Even I didn't take shower yet and I have a bunch of work.." hyung stopped me by showing call logs on his mobile. It shows 25 missed calls from my mom, I gulped and just nodded my head as a no problem to go now. We both walk towards the elevator.

I am surprised why dad is here and in this morning time 'Business meeting?' "Dad" I called him.

"Guk? Why are you here? You did not go home yesterday?"

"No dad, I had a headache yesterday so I stayed here with yoongi hyung. Why are you here dad any meeting?"

"Uncle meeting failed, that's why he don't have no choice to stay here. Am I right uncle?"

"What hyung I don't understand"

"When aunty asked to uncle that where you were, uncle refused to tell her. So the result uncle has to stay in a hotel for a few days?"

"What?" I tried to control my laugh 'Why everyone is kicked out from the house? And mom doesn't a type to kick out dad from the house. Sometimes they had fights now and then but always ended with lots of sorry and please and love will be filled by that.

"Yes, Uncle also staying here on the same floor with us. I forget to tell you yesterday"

N.O.P:

Guk went to his private island without telling anyone. Chang knows how his son affected by that incident, he respects his son's feelings, so he doesn't say anything to his wife when she asked him. In the end, both are had a little fight chang supported his son, Yoona supported tae. Doesn't mean both of them do not support other one, just Chang respecting his son's feeling, Yoona can't see tae crying for meet guk. But when chang knows that tae comes to their house for guk he immediately contacted "Dark World" to find his son. Chang thought guk is staying in America, but his team took 2 days to found him.

"Jeongguk, I respect you, but don't do this again, okay? Go home.." yoongi immediately went behind guk and shows his hand in X and shook his head, Chang understand what he tried to say "take your time then come to the office no urgent".

"Okay, dad".

**time skip**

Tannie P.O.V:

'Appa?' "awv awv"

"Tan don't wake up your eomma, come I will feed you" 'No not now, I want to see my appa' "awv awv" "shhh" that sweet ajumma takes me and went down.

"Mom, I am home" 'here my appa' "awv awv awv awv awv awv" I barking at my appa to let him know that I am here.

"Tan-ah?" appa smiled at me brightly and run towards me "awv awv awv" he took me "My son" kissed on my head, I licked on his face to show how much have I missed him. His hands are holding me to his chest "Where is your eomma?" 'Ah I forget to bite you appa, Eomma and ajumma wants to beat you and they gave me permission to bite you, tell me where can I bite you appa?' I searched a perfect place on my appa's body to bite him 'Yes found it, sorry appa' "How long you want to fire me with your beautiful eyes mom? I want to.. Ahhhhhhhhh" 'Wow appa you taste so good, one more bite' "Ahhhhhh tan stop biting me, don't forget that you still have baby teeth" "Bite this jerk deeply tan, how dare he could leave his wife alone.." "Mom, is my lolita is here?" "Yes, he was cried all the days for you and just now come to.." "5 minutes mom, take care my son" appa gave me to ajumma 'No appa, I want to bite you more' "awv awv awv" "5 minutes?! we will see that" 'Appa where are you going come down eomma is sleeping now don't disturb him' "awv awv awv"