98 ~ 63 Babies

Hi guys, how are you all? Sorry for the gap, now I'm back 🤗💜😍 and thank you so much for your 150K views 😘🙏😆

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

N.O.P:

⏮ time same day 📢 Yes! after their 63rd love scene 📢 @ afternoon ⏭

"Gukkie, let me cook for you" tae whines cutely and disturbing his dear husband's cook.

"I will let you do all lolita, but please don't ask this only" guk grabs tae's hand stopping to add another ingredients which is not necessary in his cooking.

"I know how to cook, just wait and watch" tae was about to put that tomato sauce in frying steak, guk turns off the stove and picks him up from back went to the living area "Yah, put me down, I wanna cook for you" tae punching on guk's hand which is wrapping around his stomach "You already did that more than enough lolita, please let me have a good meal today" guk murmurs the last sentence slowly and throws him on the sofa softly "Ouchhh, my butt" tae face changed into cute pouty in little pain, guk immediately sat beside him and rubbing on his pain spot area softly "I am sorry, lolita" chu on his pouty lips "It's hurting" lifting his butt to give more access, guk smiles and grabs him to sit on his lap "I'm sorry, but you're the one asked me to do it rough" tae face now changed into crimson red "Stop... it.. idiot" guk smirks and leans to tae's ear "I know what my lolita wants" whispers seductively and slides his hands under tae's shirt 📢 tae wearing guk's shirt after their love process like always📢 , tae body gives immediate reactions under guk's very single touches, tae bites his pinkish lips trying to control his breathes, guk caresses tae's left cheek softly and leans to kiss those tempting lips, but before guk reach tae covers his own mouth in one hand and pushes others by left hand to stop coming close, guk emotions immediately changed into worry at seeing tae's body reactions, rubbing on tae's back softly "What lolita?" tae trying to control his throwing up sensation, his stomach jerked again "It's okay.. okay.. just let it.." before guk finish his sentence tae throwing up on the floor.

Guk keep rubbing on others back to support him, tae lifts his head to see him with teary eyes "I'm.. sorry" guk shhed him "Shhh, that's not a matter I will clean up, lolita. Still you feel the same?" tae nods slowly and mumbles "Take me to the bathroom" guk nods and did as he asked.

After washup guk takes him to the bed "Take some rest lolita, okay?" asks softly as brushing on others silky hair, tae took his hand from head to chest and hugs it tightly "Stay with me" mumbles softly in tiredness, guk lips curved into thin smile layer lays down beside him, the next second tae snuggles into him quickly and buried his face into guk's chest, guk hugs him smoothly chu on his head "Thanks lolita, love you more and more" mumbles very very softly with a very emotional feeling.

⏮ time skip @ 3 hours later ⏭

"Ohhh Myyyyy Goshhhh.. Congratulations jeongguk" gianna yells from another side in total happy.