89 ~ What Happened

⏮ flashback time skip @ same day morning ⏭

N.O.P:

🎼ppeonppeonhage nora
michin deushi jeulgyeo
piryo eopseo wrong and right
on and on on and on
gogobebe
🎶Be thick skinned and party
Go crazy, have fun
Don't need no wrong & right
on & on on & on
Gogobebe🎼

"Lolita, reduce the volume, I am on call" guk yelling at from the balcony area.

"Reduce button is not working" tae yells back and raised the volume full, of course purposely he is doing. Because guk does not give him enough attention, speaking with someone else for 30 minutes. And the call regarding for business, then how he can't get mad at him.

🎼illuwa illuwa illuwa
illuwa illuwa illuwa
gogobebe
illuwa illuwa illuwa
gogobebe
🎶Come here, come here, come here
Come here, come here, come here
Gogobebe
Come here, come here, come here
Gogobebe🎼

Tae dancing sexily to impress the person who is already staring at him with an intense gaze. Tae slowly removes his white silky pajamas top one button while biting bottom lips seductively.

🎼Look up the here
focus focus focus
nan naye pisache
mushihae jansorin eumsogeo
Click Click ppik
ireotajeoreota gatabuta
kkok mal maneun aedeuri meonjeo
yeonghwaeseon diehae so raise jagiae
🎶Look up the here
focus focus focus
I'm my own subject
Ignore the nagging, mute it, click click, beep
Like this, like that
People who talk too much
Always die first in the movies
So raise up your self-love🎼

Guk slowly walks towards him with a strong deep gaze as still on the call, tae smiles in victory.

🎼It's ok to not be fine
gwaenchanchi anado gwaenchana
ppeonppeonhage jeulgyeo drop drop drop
gogobebe
🎶It's ok to not be fine
It's ok not to be ok
Be thick-skinned and have fun drop drop drop
Gogobebe🎼

Tae's smiles faded when guk closed the balcony door and went back to his previous place of the glass wall. Now it's guk turns to smile in victory but he smirked at the person who is glaring at him with a puppy eyes.

🎼deonjyeo beoryeo suit and tie
deureseu kodeun bling bling bling
neowa naye mix and match
ppaeji malgo drunken
gogobebe
🎶Throw out the suit and tie
Dress code: bling bling bling
You and I, we mix and match
Don't avoid it, drunken drunken
Gogobebe🎼

Tae opens the door in anger and heading towards guk with strong steps. Guk tightens his grip on the phone as still on the call, a thought of tae will pluck it from him and throw. But the thing that happened is made him shock and surprise mode. Tae pulls him down by collar and smashed his lips with him to stop talking to others. The next second guk drops his phone and holding him by his tiny waist, not care about anything now his full focus only on his lolita and the sweet love kiss. Tae steps forward and puts his full weight on his little toes to climb on guk's foot to match his height for the kiss, guk smiles between the kiss and leans down to deepen the kiss. Guk stops and controls himself when the kiss getting hot moves. He pulls him away slowly and staring at the person who is looking damn hot in the messy hair with slightly swollen red lips and uneven breaths. He connects his forehead with him.

"Are you happy now lolita?" he knows why tae did this, tae nods with a grin.

"Very much" showing his special heart shaped smile, guk chu on his nose.

Guk pats on his back "Let's go" when he was about to straighten up, tae puts his full weight on him to stay and grips either side of the balcony wall for support. And yes! Still tae standing on guk's foot "Stay" whispered and guk accepts it gladly by holding him closer.