90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore

Tannie P.O.V:

"Stop the car" eomma yelling at appa, but appa didn't say anything just speed up the car, I closed my eyes in fear and buried my face into the corner of the basket "I said stop the car idiot" 🐶 Eomma can't just shut your mouth until we reach home safely 🐶 A few seconds car filled by silent I think it's only kept 3 seconds, then I don't know what my stupid eomma did to my appa because I was in backseat, the seconds I landed on the car floor with my basket by appa's sudden force break.

I shook my head and cough lightly to get out of the fur from my mouth. I do not listen to their conversation until my ears pick that word 'EAT' 🐶 Are they gonna eat without me?! 🐶

"Yes, I am gonna eat you, and you gonna eat me back so that we can have a baby and you won't scold me" 🐶 Eat! Baby! Scold! What language you're speaking eomma? I can't understand, speak clearly 🐶 "What the hel.." appa was about to say something but I'm damn sure that eomma did something 🐶 What they are doing?! I can't see anything from behind, appa's seat totally covered my sight 🐶 "awv awv awv"

N.O.P:

Guk lost himself into the tae's sudden hot attack, he should be mad at him for what he did. But he forgets that totally until his son's reminds him with a cute barking sound from their behind. He came out to the reality forcibly stops tae to not go any further, he likes to do but at the same time he should not encourage for what he did, if he didn't stop this now obviously his naughty lolita will continue he knows that damn well. So he controlled his hot hormones for tempting to attack the sight of tae's sexy moves.

"Don't try to change the subject with your cute naughtiness this is won't work here, for.now" guk tried to say with cold tone somehow he succeed. Tae looking at him with puppy sad eyes and pouty lips, guk badly want to cups his face and chu on that pinkish lips. But he should not do that at least until tae to know how serious guk in these matters, he cleared his throat and changed his face into serious one "Go to your seat" said while removing tae's hands around his neck, but tae whines and tightens his grip "I won't, why are you taking this so serious, even I didn't go anywhere else just jiminie hyung house. And you are reacting too much tho, this is your time and what will you do if I escape again? Do you know how many times I ran away from my appa's office?" tae keep triggering guk's mood by himself unawarely, and he forgets that he promised to his eomma he won't do this again.

Guk has not say a single word just one glare then picks him up by waist and throws lightly on his seat without anymore conversation he starts the car with maximum speed, tae bites on guk's shoulder to show his anger, guk just shrugs for his puppy bites he used this after all. Then tae went to back seat while guk driving and he bumped purposely on guk's side face by his cheek butt to show his anger on another way. Guk clenched steering wheel took a deep breath to control his anger, tempting and teasing moves everything.

"Tan! What are you doing there?" tae picks him up "awv awv" 🐶 Finally they noticed me! 🐶

When they reached home, tae took tannie with him and walks straight into his room, but he was stopped by the locked door. He sighed in irritation of still not knowing the passcode. Guk comes in a few seconds, before he reach the passcode he sidley glancing at tae who is peeking for it, then he moves into thumb verification tae groans in anger guk smirks and opens the door for his lolita.