44 ~ Crush

**time skip @ JinHit University**

(JinHit University front view)

N.O.P:

Guk stopped his car in front of JinHit University.

"You promised me that you won't hide my hickeys, if I.." guk cuts him "I love this revenge lolita, I want you to mark me this side as well as" guk said and show the right side empty neck, tae blushed "Can you do your artwork now? so that everyone get to know that I have beautiful and possessive.." tae cuts him "I am not possessive" "yep you are correct, you did this just for your revenge right lolita?" tae just nodded "Okay, then I.." tae saw jin car entering the JinHit University "Eommaaa" shouts happily and opened the car run to his eomma, meanwhile guk stayed inside his car like fool.

"Eommaaaaaaa" jin is getting ready to take his son running hug.

"My babe" both are showing how much missed each other in this sweet and warm hug "I missed you so much babe" jin said and kissed on his forehead.

"Me too eomma" tae snuggled deeply into his eomma's hug.

"As you promised you should come to our home today babe" without removing the hug or glancing tae just nodded, jin pats on tae's head.

"Good morning, eomeonim" guk bowed "Good morn.." jin choked and eyes widen in shock "What is.." he stopped and turns to tae "Babe your bag in my car take and go inside" he quickly and kissed on his forehead one last time "Bye baby, take care. Eomma will come to pick you and jimin, okay?" tae nodded "Okay eomma, bye" tae kissed on his eomma's cheeks before he goes the car he went to guk, give simple hug and peck on his lips "Bye gukkie" with half-hearted guk let him go. Both are looking at the direction tae walking with crazy dance more happily.

"Humkum" jin fake cough to get attention, guk take his eyes on from tae to jin "Nae eomeonim"

"No need to explain, but you should cover these hickeys and your tie" jin points out the improper tie.

"But he wants to show his hickeys to everyone and this tie as well as by my lolita's wish" guk said nervously.

Jin stunned there, he doesn't know what to say.