58 ~ Drunk

N.O.P:

"Yoongi, listen I am drunk that's why.." yoongi cuts her "I am not ready to hear any of your bullshits now, just go away" yoongi said with a cold tone and walk towards drunk tae to grab him.

"I said I won't come with you grandpa, are you deaf?" tae slapped his hands and not aware of what is going now.

"I am not here to play with your silly behaviors tiny, you.are.coming.with.me.NOW" yoongi gritted his teeth to control the anger.

"Yoongi, please I know you are hating me so much, but just listen.." "SHUT.UP. your ugly mouth bitch" both flinched back on yoongi's terror voice.

"O.. Okay.. Just don't.. don't tell about this to Guk, yoongi. Please, I am begging you, please" lisa tried her best not to cry in front yoongi.

Yoongi let go tae's hand and turned to her side, his face with smug smile "You know very well about him right?" lisa did not say anything biting her lips the fear of if guk knows this matter what will happen to her "We should talk about this later, now go" lisa went out with little nods.

Yoongi turns to where he left his tiny, "Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this tiny, YAHHHHHHHHH, where the hell you went? You better come in front of me NOW, before I find you. You can't escape from this place" everyone looking at him with weird expression, yoongi does not give single shit to them "I am not a babysitter to that tiny, I can't handle this anymore" he grabs his phone from the pocket and dialed the particular person who can stay with him for his entire life.

Ringing.. Ringing.. Ringing..

"Hyung, I am busy righ.." yoongi cuts him.

"Bring your ass to XXXX club NOW, I can't babysitting that tiny anymore"

"5 minutes hyung, I will be there. Please, take care of him and don't let him touch any alcohols" guk said fastly and ends the calls.

"Why am I here?" left the huge sigh.

"Boss, he is here" yoongi's one of the bodyguard yellings and pointing the boy who is currently fighting with one of the bar staff. Yoongi walks towards them.

"How can you run this big club without a single banana milk? Are you poor? Call your owner I want to talk to him?" tae rolling his sleeves up to ready for the fight.

"The owner is dead, let's go tiny" yoongi pulled him from tae's back dress collar almost like dragging him.

"YAH, you grandpa leave me, I want my banana milk" tae fighting back to remove yoongi's hands from his collar and that was successfully failed.

Tae took something from his own pocket "Wait I will tell you to my eomma, he is the best one to.." yoongi stops the walk turns to him and cuts him "Add this one too tiny, I came to club and drunk like can't find out a difference between mobile and wallet" said with smug smile.

"I just drink coke, I swear grandpa. I dunno coke would give this effect. By the way, from when coke changed their products taste grandpa?" tae starts to think deeply while tapping his index finger into his right side chin.

Yoongi stopped reply to him the cause of someone yelling and running towards them.

"YAH, you, you are the one locked me inside of the bathroom right?" thankfully bodyguards caught her from the attack.

"Hehe, of course, I am the only one who locked the ugly witch to where you belong to" tae said casually from yoongi's back. He went yoongi's back when he saw that lady coming towards him.

"YOU" she gritted her teeth on angry and struggles with bodyguards held.

"You should be thankful to me because I gave freedom from your.. oops, I think your boyfriend is the person to be thankful to me because I gave freedom.." "YAH, I gonna kill you" tae flinched back again to yoongi's back of her sudden high pitch voice "Wait there witch, let's see who is gonna kill who?" tae said and lean to yoongi's ear who is watching this with zero interest crossing his hands "Grandpa hold me when I am shouting at her, it must look likes you don't want me to fight with that witch okay? Deal? Now start" he whispers to him the only yoongi can hear.