27 ~ 5 Years Back

Hobi P.O.V:

My body starts to shiver when I tried to rethink that cruel day.

"Still I remember that day our little tae happily getting ready go to his school. As usual, he started his day with eomma's hug and playing with me and appa while ate our breakfast. We do not think anyone will happen that day like that.." my voice cracked.

"Eomma dropped him in his school like as usual and I and appa went to the office. Then eomma suddenly came to our office middle of the afternoon said that he was felt something bad vibration and 'something gonna happens to my babe, I want my babe now' I and appa tried to consolation him. Cause appa wants to tae know about this world and people behaviour so he never allowed eomma to interfere with his school life. But we should just follow eomma then it won't happen" I said to jennie, she comforts me with her small hug and waited for me to continue.

"You as well as knew very well about eomma when it comes to tae, he won't listen to anyone. So appa and eomma went to tae's school to check him if he was okay or not. Tae was surprised when he saw that appa and eomma in his school. Appa told me that eomma was tried to get tae back to home. But tae said that he has some special class with jimin so don't worry him. Eomma returned back to home with half hearted. Eomma went one hour before to his school to pick up tae, even tae said that he has some special classes. Eomma waited for him like 2 hours. But eomma saw that jimin only come out from the school. Jimin said that he only had special class tae doesn't have any special classes and he left early cause someone come told him that eomma came early to pick him up. Eomma was shocked, he doesn't know what to do, he called us. We were all searched him for 2 days. We had all the powers all moneys but it not used that moment. No one slept for a second, eomma almost lost himself to cried that much. We were searched the whole Daegu city" jennie looked at me confusingly "yes we were moved here 5 years back only. Appa used his power to search all over the world, but we didn't get any single news about him. After 2 days appa got a call from some unknown number and that person demand to meet appa personally. We don't know what happened there but appa comes back with tae. He was unconscious when appa took him. They drugged him for 2 days. He was in conscious for 3 days in the private hospital. I never ever saw my little tae like that he gets scared of whatever he saw, even he never allowed me, jimin and appa to near him. Whenever we tried to talk to him or touch him he was shouted loudly on fear and pushed us away or thrown the things on us whatever he got in his hands." I took a few secs to continue and cried silently.

"He only allowed eomma to touch him, to feed him even nursing him

"He only allowed eomma to touch him, to feed him even nursing him. He doesn't allow the doctors too. He opened his mouth for 'Eomma eomma eomma' only. He doesn't remember anything, so we didn't talk about that incident in front of him. The next day jimin went to America he didn't say anything to us. We just got his letter only.

'This was my mistake, tae becomes like this. I am the reason for this incident please forgive me appa, eomma, and hyung. I am going to America. Please don't try to contact me. I am really sorry eomma, Don't hate me. I love you all, I miss you all. Taetae, my soulmate, I can't enough courage to face you. I hope you will be healthy again. I can't see you like this. It's all because of me only. I am really really sorry taetae please forgive me. Stay healthy and happy forever.