88 ~ Care

N.O.P:

Guk was a little bit mad at his lolita and his son, cause of both priorities are their food not him. When he slammed the door in anger he had planned to go to the office, but when he returned to his room in a few minutes to get ready he saw both sleeping loudly, guk's heart melted in that sight, and his lolita has fever then how could he go, he grabbed his laptop and sat on the sofa starts to finish his daily work. He kept watching both of them and checking his lolita's fever now and then. Tae's fever getting down quickly with the help of gianna's treatment. Finally, guk finished his daily business works without any disturbance while his both babies sleeping cutely. He stretched out his strong body and it makes some bone crashes sounds lightly. Then he noticed the surroundings, the sun is saying bye and moving to rise on another place to wake up the sleeping people with usual bright sunshine. Some people welcomes it with a warm smile some people welcomes it with curse. But it's doing it work perfectly.

"Uffff.. 6 hours passed like 30 minutes!" guk exclaimed and closed his laptop, gets up went to his lolita check his fever now it's gone, sighs in relief and removing his silky hair smoothly and chu on his forehead smiles between it. Then he leans to his son's side and did the same thing before went to the kitchen area.

Guk did chicken soup for his lolita. Took two bowls one is medium size and the other one is small size. He poured chicken soup in the medium size bowl and the other bowl fills with tannie's favourite food. He placed both bowls in a tray heading to his room wake up both babies.

Tannie P.O.V:

🐶 Wowww.. Nice smell is coming 🐶 instantly I wake up from sleep and sniffing more 🐶 It's my favourite smell 🐶 at the same time, the door opens and appa enters with a tray in his hands 🐶 Appa.. Appa.. Appa 🐶 "awv awv awv" jumping on the bed in excitement.

🐶 Appa give my food, I'm hungry 🐶 "awv awv awv awv" I hung out my tongue while kept rolling on the bed.

"You already found it?" appa sat on the bed beside eomma.

"awv awv" 🐶 Yes appa 🐶

"You have a very good skill in food, tan" appa places a bowl in front of me and ruffles my head I licked his hand slightly before I start to eat my food.

"Lolita.. lolita" appa waking up eomma by shaking him "hmmm" eomma whined and rolled 🐶 ahhh my food 🐶 "awv awv awv awv" "Hey lolita.." appa stopped him 🐶 eomma watch where are you rolling 🐶 I yelled at him "awv awv awv" 🐶 my precious food, don't worry dears I won't waste you on the bed 🐶 suddenly appa picks up me and my food "awv awv" 🐶 appa what are you doing? 🐶 puts us on sofa's table "Here, now you can eat your food peacefully, tan" "awv awv" 🐶 thanks appa 🐶

💭 I'm sorry appa, I should follows you. You're the one caring me now and feeding. See the said person who is promised me that he will give my favourite food but forgot to feed on time and sleeping peacefully and almost he spilled my food 💭 glaring at my cute eomma.

"I dunno what you are thinking tanna but I could say that related to your eomma" appa giggled "Eat now" I nods fastly and starts to eat.

N.O.P:

Guk come back to his lolita "Lolita, wake up" tae rolled up again and covered his body with the warm blanket "Don't disturb" murmured softly.

Guk checked his fever once again, there's no sign he tried again "Come on lolita, you are sleeping almost 7 hours, you might be hungry, let's get up and a cup of soup first" tae rolled again now he reached guk's thigh, guk patting his blanket covered back "You don't want to taste something delicious?" encouraging him to get up tae just hummed back as closed eyes and buried his face into the gap between guk's thigh and bed. Tae is hungry but at the same time he's too lazy to get up. Guk leans down to his face while brushing tae's hair "Still my lolita not feeling well?" asked worriedly. Tae pulls out his face to see him, when he watches guk's face closeup he grabs him by nape to laid down. Guk took few seconds to lay comfortable around him, tae buried his face into guk's neck, guk hugs him by the waist to give him a comfortable feeling "Now I am fine" tae whispered in sleepy husky tone, guk smiles and chu on his temple.

"awv awv" tannie barks as to know them he's still here.

⏮ time skip @ 3 hours later ⏭

Guk misses yoona very badly, and praising Kim family for how they handled tae! Guk know about tae's naughty side and he saw it directly from their engagement. But seeing after marriage is makes him nervous. And he doesn't know why!

Guk sighs and follows them, who's running to the next room for a game.

"I found you criminal Yeontan, as per cop Jeon Taehyung's rules you crossed the area which is restricted for you. So now you should follow me to the police station quietly. If you have any plans to run away from me please drop it. I'm very strict officer.." tannie let him not finish and runs away using tae's opens under leg, tae follows him with a fake toy gun "yah I said you're under arrest" yells and running.

Tae bumped into guk while running "Assistant Jeon you're very slow and lazy, see because of you criminal Yeontan escaped, go and catch him" tae pushing guk towards where tan runs.

Guk refuses multiple times to play any type of game. He is super shy to play games in this age. Even in his childhood life he doesn't play any of these kinds of games. But after lots of tae's puppy eyes cute pleads he can't deny it. So now he's following them for hours. In these 3 hours tae played many games, whatever game tan just runs and guk follows them.

A few more minutes passed, tan stops running for breath and tired, tae as well stops but he's not tired, he just got irritated by guk's zero percent interest in game. He walks towards his toys collection and drops all and searching for something interesting. Guk used that time to take some rest, he laid down on the sofa, tan follows his appa and did the same in his own little sofa. Both laying on the sofa as opened legs panting lightly.

"Yes" he grabs that toy and smiles evilly.

Tae fill ups the water in that large gun and tiptoes to where his husband and son taking a little rest. He gets his gun ready then aiming for shoot them.

Chong! Jojun! Balsa!

Both are them flinched open their eyes when the cold water hits on their faces. Tae shows his boxy smile and attacking them again.

"Lolita, stop. Don't play with the water just now you're cured from fever" guk tries to grab the gun but tae runs away back to attack him again. Tan used that gap to runs to his room and locked himself.

"Finally your energy is back" tae yells in happy while shooting guk.

"Yeah, now give that gun" gun took his steps forward, tae steps backwards.

"If you tries to grab this gun then I get myself wet like this" tae shooting towards up and make himself wet to tease guk.

Tae doesn't know how guk grabbed his gun in a fraction of seconds and break it into two or three pieces.

"Playtime is over" grabbing his wrist and heading towards their room.

"Why did you broke my gun?" hitting on guk's shoulders while refusing to go.

"I won't let you catch a fever again" guk said while entering the room and push him lightly to fall on the bed. Then went to grab a towel and drying tae.

"Such a caring husband" tae said between a cute giggle.

"Yes, I am" said while cups his face and chu on his pinkish lips.

⏮ time skip @ tomorrow evening ⏭

"Gukk.." tae gulped stops running in the middle of the way, when he met guk's angry face and red eyes "Get.In.The.Car" guk said between his gritted teeth as tried his best to control his temper. Tae flinched by guk's cold tone, nods slightly and walks towards their car as hung his head in fear.