85 ~ Kiss

N.O.P:

When tae woke up, he saw the bed headboard no one beside him, he doesn't remember how he ended up here and this opposite position. He remembered that he fell asleep in yoona's hug while waited for his idiotic husband.

"Morning lolita" tae instantly turns to see from where the voice is coming.

Guk smiles widely and changed the dumbbells right hand to left very casually waving his right hand at him.

Tae gets up from the bed and walks towards the balcony with his cute puppy anger

"You.. you.. You idiot" starts to attack him with his softie hands "You liar, why didn't you come back early?" tae continuously hitting on guk's hard arm muscle, which hasn't affect guk for even one percentage. Guk just smiles in happily as taking his lolita's cute puppy hits "Don't smile, close your bunny teeth I am mad at you idiot" guk put dumbbells down before he cups his lolita's face "You have all the rights to mad at your oppa" tae blushed suddenly forgets his anger by guk's single word. And remembered what happened yesterday between them. Guk noticed tae's expression change he smirked slightly and moves closer to him "What you thinking lolita?" tae hung his head in shy as biting lips hardly, guk lifts up his face and slowly traces his lips to stops him biting "I can only bite those soft pinkish lips lolita, that's belongs to me. If you want to bite something you can bite me" slowly enters his finger into tae's hot mouth, tae gulped with guk's finger in nervous. When guk felt tae's lips on his finger, he lost himself. Guk tries to pull out his finger and replace with his lips, but tae grabs his hands and puts inside again deeply, hung his head in more shyness "I wanna taste those lips, can I kiss you lolita" tae shook his head, hasn't looking up while sucking his finger like lollipop "Wae?" guk whined "I haven't brush my teeth yet" said cutely between guk's wet fingers "It's okay lolita" tae shooks again "But I am not okay with that" says and bites his finger slightly "Okay okay, after brush?" now tae nods as okay "Only lip kiss" tae said quickly when he remembered their hot kiss turned into something something. Guk nods with a small smile. Tae pulled out guk's finger with pop sound guk missed that warmth. Tae stops in the middle of walking and turns "Did you brush your teeth?" guk nods with a small smile, tae glancing at him doubtfully "If you don't believe me come here lolita I will prove it through my kiss" guk says playfully, tae did tongue out cutely and runs to the bathroom. Tae is mentally not ready and guk understands that he could wait for his lolita .

Tae finished his daily routine quickly and went back to the balcony area, where guk doing pushups. Guk noticed his lolita's presence but he decided to tease him, so he continues his exercise like he didn't notice him.

 Guk noticed his lolita's presence but he decided to tease him, so he continues his exercise like he didn't notice him