42 ~ Meaning

Guk P.O.V:

I gritted my teeth to control the little pain on my member, getting up slowly. I was about to open the door.

"It's okay guk take your time, I just come here to say that. Bye" mom said from outside I smiled at her naughty behavior.

I fell down on the bed which is covered by full of my stuffs.

Ringing.. Ringing.. I pulled out my phone from my pocket it shows 'Yoongi Hyung' I tapped the green button.

"Yes, hyung"

"Do you think I can work for your leftover and pending works? Come to the office now, you jerk" call cut.

I sighed and got up from the bed at the same time my lolita comes out from the bathroom still on my shirt only it's so big to him, it's laid on his mid thigh and hidden his full hands, first button opened it shows his collarbones and bare chest a little bit, overall he is so so so sexy in my shirt. I gulped and looking at his beautiful stunning face, it changed into red shadows. "Why are you looking at me like this?" he asked me and gazed down while playing with his fingers. I can't help myself, going to him cups his face, he looking at me with his puppy eyes I lean to his ear "Because you look damn sexy in my shirt" said seductively, he blushed madly I smiled at him "I have to take shower now, would you like to join with me lolita?" he shook his head fastly while his gaze on the floor "Okay then go and take your breakfast I will join you later" he just nodded I pecked on his lips one final time and went to the bathroom.

After 5 minutes of a quick shower, I come out with a bathrobe while drying my wet hair with a towel. I saw, my lolita lay down on the bed while researching something on his fingers.

He is deeply into his fingers, so he didn't notice my presence "Hey lolita, what are you doing?" I asked in curiosity.

He responded without taking his gaze on from his fingers "Gukkie, I can understand this lock and heart symbol but what is.." finally his eyes landed on me with his mouth went ajar.

**A few minutes age**

Tae P.O.V:

My gukkie told me to go and take my breakfast but won't like to go lonely just now we met and I want to be with him. So I planned to wait for him while he taking shower.

While I am waiting for my gukkie I starts to play with my necklace 'Why it looks like this? What could be the meaning of this? Huh, this one too, this is heart shape and it connected with the lock and what is this symbol? What could it be the meaning of this symbol? A?! A mean? O? I? I mean I love you but AO or OA what it could be?'

Suddenly I heard my gukkie voice "Hey lolita, what are you doing?".

I respond to him without looking at him "Gukkie, I can understand this lock and heart symbol but what is.." 'HOT' that is what comes to my mind first.

" 'HOT' that is what comes to my mind first