66 ~ Day 2

Guk P.O.V:

I wake up at 5 o'clock around, because of work. I saw my lolita sleeping cutely, smiled and chu on his forehead before I replace the pillow behalf me. Quietly I got up went to the bathroom finished the morning basis and went to my car took my laptop came to our allocated small tent. Starts to do some work in the early morning, If my lolita only sees this, I am dead. Please god help me just for one hour I will finish my work fastly until keep my lolita in sleep quietly.

I stretched my body with little yawn "Ahhhooooo Finally done" sun starts to raise up already, glance at the time "It's already 6:30" I know lolita is sleep lover, so I hope he won't wake up now. I saw that little smurf coming out from his tent with sleepy face while yawning and stretching.

"Hey smurf come here"

He coming towards me with I think angry mode "See, Mr. Jeon Jeongguk, I told you more than thousands of time my name is Jimin, Park Jimin not smurf".

"Whatever, I am going somewhere so watch my lolita until. He won't wake up, in case if he wakes up to tell him I will be back soon, don't say anything else to create a fight between us" I said while shutdown my laptop.

He crossed his hands and moving his body front and back, a few seconds later he opens his mouth "You can tell me where you going, I am your trust person. I won't tell taetae" I can see his curiosity through his eyes.

"Tsk, this is not a big deal, just watch my lolita" said and I took my laptop and mobile heads to my car.

I am just going to do my daily morning exercise, I can't start my day without exercise. If I skipped my exercise, the behind reason could be my lolita only. Two times I skipped already when we're on our private island. Now, I selected the forest to do my morning exercise, I can't do in that small tent, and I don't want to catch anyone attention on me. Placed my laptop and took exercise mat, heads towards the forest.

Jimin P.O.V:

"So you are going to do some exercise, then why did you heck act like that you gonna murder someone, tsk" after I saw guk going into the forest with his exercise mat, I went to taetae tent.

"Taetae wakie wakie" I squeezed and pinching his cute cheeks.

"Ahhh, leave me" he whimpered and slapped my hands.

"Nooo, I won't go, until you get up" hugs him tightly.

"Gukkieeeeeee" he screams in closed eyes.

"Your gukkie is not here" instantly he opened his eyes wildly.

"Where? Has he left me? Urgent meeting? I knew, that idiot will do something like this. Who told him to come here and left me lonely? First I will.." a bunch of questions in the early morning not good for health "Stop stop stop, he just went to the forest nearby.." "Forest?! Wae wae wae?" he pushed my slightly and gets up finally "To do some morning exercise, I think" "Exercise?!!!! Hmmm" he hummed and went down I follows him.

He puts on his shoes before he gets out from the tent I grabbed him by his shirt collar "Where are you going? You event do not know which way he went, do you?" he shook his head slowly "He said he will be back in hour taetae, so don't go anywhere, okay?" he nods fastly, I glance at him suspiciously, I know very well he is not the person to agree the first attempt "Don't try to do any silly things tae, then I will call eomma" "Trust me hyung, I am your trusted person" he grins at me, I dunno what's the meaning of this grins behind. I regretting now why did I wake him up, I should let him sleep few more hours at least until guk arrive. Let out huge sigh "Come let's go and fresh up together" I chained my hands with him and drags to the bathroom.