34 ~ Shopping

Guk P.O.V:

I gets up from the bed immediately and searching the document 'Yeah got it'.

"Tae babe, why you took so long, tan already came down. What are you doing?" eomeonim entering while asking to my lolita "Why are lying on the bed? Are you okay babe?"

"Nothing eomma, I'm Fine" my lolita gets up.

"I got a call from yoongi, they are reached already"

"I am ready eomma, shall we go?"

I am looking at them confusedly 'Where are they going? and yoongi hyung?'

My lolita comes towards me "You want anything gukkie?" 'anything?'

"We are going to the shopping that's why he is asking like that" eomeonim explained to me.

"Nothing lolita" ruffled his hair.

"Okay, then I am going now, bye gukkie" pecked on my lips.

I smiled at my lolita and waved my hands. He went out, eomeonim was about following him I called him "Eomeonim"

"Yes, jeongguk?"

"My lolita agreed to marry me in 6 months" I happily said, I saw that eomeonim reaction changed.

"Who was started this topic?"

'Wae? Did I do anything wrong?' I gulped "I am".

"6 months time period selected by whom? you or tae?"

"Both"

"Did you forced him?"

"Actually.." 'No jeongguk if you told him that his son actually asked you 2 years time then you should have to wait for your lolita damn 2 years, that you know very well eomeonim won't allow this, and you can't wait for him. Then hide it' I cleared my throat "No".

"Then, okay" eomeonim smiled at me.

I smiled and sighed in relief.

**time skip to shopping mall**

N.O.P:

Tae lets sleeping tannie in a pet's care house in the shopping mall. Even if tannie wakes up from sleep, they have lots of toys there so tannie won't get bored. So tae agreed to let his son sleep there.

"Jiminie hyunggg.." tae runs to his him.

"Taetae" both are acts like they have not met for years

Jennie pleaded to jin that take her to a particular store, jin gesture to jimin from the distance to that they are going to that nearby store. Jimin nodded.

"Yah, yah, enough" yoongi removed from their hug.

"Your work is done you may go now"

"You don't need to say that tiny, I will do whatever want" yoongi turned to jimin and lowered his voice this time "You should be done your shopping within one hour chim okay, I don't like that you walk when you are in pain" jimin hits yoongi and tried to hide his blush, yoongi looks at tae "And you, tiny don't touch my chim" said to him more like order.