96 ~ Love is half-half

Happy birthday tannie 💜😘🐶 "awv awv"

~ Sin 💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

⏮ time from wake up scene ⏭

N.O.P:

When guk woke up, he thought back to that beautiful night, his face automatically turned into a huge smile and his heartbeat joined with him. Finally, he was physically connected and completed with his wife aka cute and naughty lolita. In his own land, he unconsciously tightens his hug, tae lightly whined and snuggles into that bare muscles chest to hide his face. Guk chu on his head with the same smile "Love you, lolita" whispers softly.

In these past days, he used to stay in bed for a long time, so he waits patiently for his lolita wake up. Meanwhile, he watched his angel sleeping cutely which was never bore in his life, now and then he plays with tae's soft earlobes, pinkish lips, long eyelashes, smooth cheeks, collarbones filled by his arts, tiny fingers, silky hair, and his favorite spot that triangle-shaped nose and that cute mole. Each other loving others mole area so much, it's attracting each other so deeply. Tae whines now and then whenever guk plays continuously on the same spot, it was distracting his tired sleep. Guk pulled himself down to the same level with his lolita's face, after a few minutes of observing his lolita's beautiful face his tempted hands moved to others nose tip. He continuously pulled, pinched, rubbing and circling them, it's even turned into light red. Tae wrinkled his nose and whines in closed sleepy eyes. Guk stops for seconds then continues again "stop" tae mumbles softly in sleep, guk leans and bites his tip of the nose softly "happy morning lolita" tae hardly opens his eyes to peeked out once he saw his husband with bunny teeth smile "don't disturb me, bunny" mumbles in deep voice and closed his half sleepy eyes snuggles more as he missed the warmth of his husband "Bunny?!" guk wants to argue at the same time he doesn't want to wake his sleeping wife, so he zipped his mouth and hands for minutes.

Minutes passed, it was near to noon, finally tae decided to wake up "Wake up?" guk asks with the same smile "hmmm" hummed and stretched his tired body, his sleepy mood instantly vanished when he felt his naked bottom touched with guk's muscles body "Naked?! Where are my clothes? Pant?! My pant.." he removes the blanket and searching his pant not caring about he was naked with the tons of beautiful arts covered his whole body, guk watching him with a confused face.

"What happened, lolita?" asks the same lying position with one hand grabbing tae's wrist.

"My pant" said while his eyes are roaming around the room and laid on the floor "There.. Ahhhhhh" when he was about to get off the bed he hissed in bottom area pain and sits again on the soft mattress and covers it with the blanket.

Gu immediately gets up and cups his face "Is it hurting too much, lolita?" asked in worries, tae nods with a cute pout "Sorry next time oppa will take it with more gentle" tae face changed into sudden red by that single word.