62 ~ Advice

Guk P.O.V:

I stand beside yoongi hyung, turns to his side raised my eyebrow as he know why we all gathered together, he shake his head as no idea. I know dad won't call mom for any business related meeting as of if not really important, because mom don't like business she thought it was headache to her, so dad as well as leave it as mom's wish. So if it's not a business related then why we all here? Family meeting?!

"Yes jeongguk" dad comes forwarded and crossed his hands, why I feel like nervous and I did something against my dad's wish.

"You guys know that I love you both so much" we both just nodded "My two sons and my lovable wife was only my world until tae and jimin comes into your life. Now I should have to be take more responsible for my son-in-laws life as a good father-in-law" 'wow dad, come on just tell me that you want me to marry my lolita quickly' mentally I prayed.

"I heard what happened on today from your mom" we both glared at who is standing behind dad with grins on her face.

"When you are entered their life, you guys should share your love and cherish them with that love, YOU.SHOULD.NOT.RULE.THEIR.LIFE. You can rule them with your love as of far that's not affect their happiness. If you feel their are in unsafe or insecure you should protect them with your all cost, not like this repression way. They are yours first you should trust them, you are the one have full rights to feel them they're safe and secure whenever with you, you can only show that kind of feeling till their entire life time. So stop ruling them and let them enjoy their life in correct path with your guidance. Understand?" dad voice started with calm and soft, then caring and responsibilities ended with order, we nodded like robots.

"Okay, so let them go to the camp with smiling face got it?" our body stiffen by dad's word.

"Dad" "Uncle" we zipped our mouth by back off fire gaze and nods silently.

"That's my sons" said casually with smile.

"I am so proud of you honey" mom tugs dad's arm and rested her head on his biceps, we both glaring at mom it was all started because of her, but she teased us with her tongue out and little head shakes as she won the battle.

***time skip @ tomorrow morning - JinHit University***

Jimin P.O.V:

"Taetae please stop saying sorry again and again, it was not your mistake or mom mistake. Somehow yoongi comes to know about this and yoongi have not say anything. So stop blaming yourself, okay? Now smile eeeeeeeee" pinching on his sad cheeks to smile.

"Really hyung? Grandpa did not say anything?" he asked with shock expression.

'Yes, he stopped talking to me' I said mentally, hides my pain smiles fakely "Yes taetae, so don't worry about me".

"Okay hyung" he smiles finally.

"What about you tae? Is jeongguk behaved harshly?" I asked worriedly about my little taetae.

He shows his hands "Hmmm, little bit hyung, but now all okay"

I just smiles and pats on his soft hairs.

"Jiminie hyung, I.. I have one small doubt" he looks so nervous.

"What tae?"

"Hmmm... I.. ah.. my.. I.. Hmmm.." I rubs on his back to calm him down "Take your time tae, I am here".

"Ahhh, my.. yesterday my pee was white color and it's sticky. Is I have any disorder in my body hyung?"

"WHAT?" I covered my mouth in shock. I can't believe my taetae my innocent taetae is no more virgin. He lost his virgin 'OMG'.