1: Cette Fille

K.H

I groaned as I felt the distinct vibrating of my phone on my face.

Tch. I can't believe I fell asleep using my phone again. Something about getting into twitter and reading about drama I didn't even know about in the first place was so captivating to say the least.

Well then, another
day, another time to spend the rest of my day being really unproductive, Kyong Haewon.

Well then, another day, another time to spend the rest of my day being really unproductive, Kyong Haewon

I rubbed my eyes then stretched out my arms then finally decided to look at what made my phone vibrate.

I sighed when I read the familiar text on my phone again.

Eomma: Off to work, good luck in school, you need that good grades okay?

I sighed and turned off the screen of my phone.

She's not home again.

I hurried downstairs to fix myself some sort of breakfast and when I mean breakfast, I meant any kind of instant noodles I could find in the cupboard.

Look, it's not that I can't cook, I'm just scared of frying anything. I definitely don't want hot oil to just splat onto my face.

Finally arriving downstairs, I couldn't help but feel a somber feeling when I looked at the mansion that we lived in.

The place just felt so empty somehow because I'm always left here alone. My dark imposing thoughts were interrupted by the loud ringing of my phone.

I answered it hoping it was another boy who was courting me that I could just easily blow off by acting like a pizza place.

"Hello there! Welcome to Pizza Hut! How may I take your order?!," I said with a disgustingly chirpy and enthusiastic voice. I felt like gagging right then and there.

Then the voice on the other side of the phone said, "Pabo! Kyong Haewon! Did you really think I was going to be one of your secret admirers? How about checking the caller ID next time."

"Yah! Wang Iseul don't call me dumb! You're the one calling me at like 7 am in the morning!," I said but suddenly the front doors to my house revealing Iseul all dressed up.