Our new home

Adam's: POV

August 4th 2015: London

"Welcome home!" I said. My kids looked at the mansion with different facial expressions. "C'mon, give it a change!" I said. "Why can't we move back to Transylvania?" asked Christina. "You know the reason!" replied Adrian.

"This place sucks!" she said. "Enjoy your new house, instead of complaining!" replied Katerina strictly. Chris grapped her suitcase and got out of the car.

(Adam Westernra)

(Adam Westernra)

(His three children

(His three children. Katerina is the eldest daughter. Her little brother Adrian and their little sister Christina)

 Her little brother Adrian and their little sister Christina)

(Their new home)

"You must be thirsty after the long journey!" I said. "Very!" replied Katerina. I gave her a blood bag and she began drinking. "That's so unfair!" said Adrian. "You'll become a vampire next year!" I replied. "I hate being fifteen!" he complained.

"I want to be a normal girl!" said Christina. "Nothing's normal!" replied Katerina. "We have already discussed this!" I said. "I don't want to be a blood-drinking monster!" shouted Chris and ran to her room.

"She's acting just like her father!" I said. "That's so sad!" replied Katerina. "It's not my fault that he left me!" I said. "You're much better than him!" replied Adrian. "Thanks!" I said.

***

"Can I come in?" I asked. "Sure!" she muttered. She was sitting on her bed and she was reading a book.

(Christina's room)

(Christina's room)

"What do you want?" she asked. "Why can't you be more like your siblings?" I asked. "Because I am not like them!" she said annoyed. "I know that honey!" I replied.

"I'm going to move home to father!" said Christina. "He's dead!" I replied. "You're dead, we're all dead!" she said. "I forbid you!" I replied in a strict tone.

"You're just mad because he left you for a werewolf!" she said. "He did not leave me, we had agreed to separate!" I replied. "After he met the werewolf!" said Christina. "As long as you live here you follow my rules!" I replied coldly. "I hate you!" she screamed.

I walked out of her room and she slammed the door in my face.

Being single dad to three teenages is not easy. I turned myself to a bat and flew out through a window.

Jughead and Christina will be vampires when they turn sixteen. Adam is trying to be a good dad to his children.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~