Dear best friend, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me

Christina's: POV

Robin visit me next day and he was so happy. "I'd love to live here, you're living a true vampire life!" he said. "I have to wait until I'm sixteen!" I replied. "Are your family real vampires?" asked Robin. "My dad and my sister is!" I said. "That's so cool!" he replied. "I guess it is!" I said.

"I would love to be your friend, because I don't want you to feel alone!" replied Robin. "Do you really mean it?" I asked. "Yes, I do!" he said. Tears filled my eyes and he gave me a hug.

"You are the first person who's kind to me!" I replied. "They don't understand what a wonderful person you are!" said Robin. "I don't care what they say!" I replied. "Do you wanna hear a song?" he asked. "Yes, please!" I said.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see. But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say

When I see your face. There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing. Just the way you are

And when you smile. The whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are.

"Beautiful!" I said. "Thank you!" replied Robin. "Thank you for the song!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied.

"Dear best friend, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I love you, and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found you!" said Robin. "I love you too!" I replied.

***

We were lying on the grass and looked at the clouds. We were laughing at our silly jokes.

I feel really happy. My smile feels genuine. Robin makes me happy. I don't what I would do without him. I love him to the moon and back.

I love Christina and Robin's friendship💕 They understand each other.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~