There's no escape

Katerina's: POV

"Have seen Adam?" asked Tommy. "No!" I said. "He'd come home to me but he never came!" he replied worried. "Don't panic, I'll find him!" I said calmly. "Thank you!" replied Tommy.

I tried to call dad, but came to his voicemail. Panic began to fill my body. What if something has happened to him?

Someone was stabbing me with garlic and I fell unconscious to the floor. Everything went black.

***

I opened my eyes and saw a dark room. I crouched and vomited blood. When I was sure I had been out all garlic from my body, I stood up unsteadily.

"You're up!" said Eric and smirked "You murdered my mother!" I said angrily. "I'm a vampire slayer, it's our job!" he replied. "I'll drink until there is no blood left in your body!" I said threatening. "I'm so scared!" he replied laughing.

I saw that my hands was tied up in silver chains and I screamed outta pain.

He let me drink a blood bag, but my stomach turned inside out. I threw up and lay exhausted on the ground. "You can't escape, this is your prison!" he said and left me.

***

Claudia's: POV

"Kate, are you here?" I asked. "Go away, before I do something that I'll regret!" she said. "I'm here to help you!" I replied. "You have to leave!" said Katerina. I'm not going anywhere without you!" I replied.

"Listen to me, my dad is a vampire slayer and he's very dangerous!" I said. "I know!" she replied.

"Well well, look who we have here!" replied dad. "Don't hurt her!" I said. "She's a vampire!" replied Eric. "You're not my dad, you're evil and mean!" I replied.

"I guess you're here to save your friend!" he said. "Yes!" I am!" I replied. "She's not going anywhere!" said Eric.

"I'll never be like you!" I replied coldly. Dad grabbed me violently and threw me into the room.

He locked the door and I can't even describe the look in his eyes. "Enjoy as long as you can!" said Eric.

How dare you? Claudia is your own daughter. I hate you Eric👿

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~