A dark secret is revealed

Tommy's: POV

"Several dead bodies have been found in a nightclub. A homeless man was found murdered in a park!" read Ian.

"The killer must be stopped!" I said. "I'm scared daddy!" replied Chole. "You're safe with us!" he said. "Katerina and Adrian wasn't in school today!" replied Robin.

"I was going to ask her if she wants to go to the ball with me!" said Ian. "Aww, Ian's in love!" teased Robin. "Shut up!" he said annoyed.

"Why don't you call her?" I asked. "I'll do it right now!" he said and went to his room.

"I'm happy for him!" I replied. "Kate is  so cool!" said Chole. "Are you in love with someone?" I asked. "Dad, pleasd!" complained Robin. "I just wondered!" I said. "No, I'm not in love!" he replied

"Chris seems like a nice girl!" I said. "We're best friends, nothing more!" replied Robin. "Well, I'm happy you two are friends!" I said. "Me too!" he replied with a smile.

***

I stayed at a gas station to refuel. It was very quiet and I got a worried lump in my stomach.

I went into the store but it was empty of people. Where is everyone?

Suddenly I heard a hissing sound and I froze. Then it sounded like someone was cutting a body with a knife.

I followed the sound and my heart was pounding with fear. I went to the toilets and my face turned pale.

A man was lying on the ground and there was no life left in him. I took a step back and stepped on a can.

Adam turned around and blood was dripping from his lips. His red eyes were flashing dangerously.

The mechanical smell of blood and death made me dizzy and my head began spinning. I fell to the ground and everything went black.

Tommy found out Adam's dark secret.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~