Friends are not food

Claudia's: POV

"You're a vampire!" I said scared. "Yes!" replied Adam with a smirk. "Please, don't kill me!" I said. "You shouldn't have come!" he replied.

"Please, I'm begging you!" I said. "I feel the smell of fresh young blood!" replied Adam and licked his lips. I screamed again.

"Dad, friends are not food!" said Chris. "I wasn't going to kill her!" he replied. "Don't scare me like that again!" she said strictly. "You'll be just like me when you become a vampire!" replied Adam. "No, I won't!" said Christina. "Yes you will!" he replied.

Chris took my hand and we walked back to the living room. She gave me a glass of water but I was still in shock.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried. "I don't know!" I said. "You wasn't suppose to see it!" replied Chris. I just nodded. "Promise me you won't tell this to anyone!" she said. "I promise!" I replied. "I trust you!" said Chris and gave me a hug.

"I gotta go!" I replied. "Are you sure you're okay!" she asked. "Yes, you don't have to worry!" I said. "Goodbye Claudia!" replied Chris. "Goodbye!" I said and left.

***

"You are home early!" said dad. "I don't feel very well!" I replied. "Do you have a cold?" he asked. "I don't know!" I said.

"Did you see anything in the mansion?" asked Eric. "No!" I lied. "You must've seen something!" he said. "I promised not to tell!" I replied.

"I know you're hiding something for me!" said dad. "I found out one thing!" I replied. "Tell me!" he said. "Adam is a vampire!" I replied.

I don't like her dad, she doesn't want to be like him but he forces her. I feel for Claudia so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~